• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Phin Insider Radio Claims He Thinks Carolina Is A Front-Runner For A Trade For Jarvis Landry

Saca312

It’s a possibility. I love most everything about that guy. He runs like a back after the catch. Physical and balanced as hell. Not sure if we need to pour #1 cash into a slot, but if Norv has to have that guy, Landry’s absolutely acceptable.

2 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

rather than waste our time with overrated slot receivers like jarvis landry we could be pursuing a true top WR like Sammy Watkins for even less than what's likely being offered to Landry.

Agree on Watkins but highly doubt Rams let him go after trading a 2nd for him. Probably extend Joyner and tag Watkins.

I’m a landry fan and I don’t see how this works in our favor. Long term deal would have to be in place on top of trading a late round pick, no way I trade any picks 1-3 for him, especially after seeing what the rams gave up for peters. Plus if the deal is for more than 12 mil a year I’m not really interested 

Archived