• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does anyone else on here not give a F about college football?

Hotsauce

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I broke up with a woman because she professed to be a falcons fan.  I can't deal with stupid.

I was already married to her when she came to this conclusion.

Now, in fairness, I did knowingly date a rabid Buccaneers fan, but at least I didn't marry her. I did buy her a custom Bucs jersey and had to change my avatar to a Bucs logo on a bet, both things which I deeply regret.

I have never dated a Saints fan, a Cowboys fan or a Patriots fan.

I don't care at all.  Around draft time I defer to friends and posters here who follow it closely just because I like to be more informed around the draft.   I may have watched one game this year.  A&T Aggies and someone...I forget.

56 minutes ago, Hotsauce said:

So I was fortunate that my college didn’t have a football team. We had a good basketball team. 

I always get the question from diehard CFB guys If my college experience sucked without CFB. It didn’t. 

Now as an adult, I can’t tell you how great it is to have Saturday’s free. So many of my friends have to schedule around their teams CFB games. 

Another perk of not being tied or not caring about CFB is you can watch any game, with any group of fans, and still enjoy it, without worrying about an allegiance.  

lol...I love College Football...High School is pretty good too...

I went to Charlotte and we didn't have a team, now they do but they are terrible. I still love college football. Root for Charlotte regardless and my home state team and will watch just about any good game. Now, my wife, that's a different story. 

Archived