• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sooooooo Left Guard at #24

Soul Rebel

18 minutes ago, Soul Rebel said:

I'm really surprised Carolina wants Motion at T instead of G. Kid is very bright, played the position at WMU and is a need now. I feel like that M Kalil contract doesn't get any more palatable in 2019.

Its a weird situation, if we keep Kalil longer it will just take longer for moton to get on the field. Then again this could all just be avoided if Rivera had the balls to play the best players on the roster. 

I'm always down for first 1st round offensive line studs. We need to protect Cam. I couldn't care less about getting someone at a flashy position. Offensive line might be the most important position on the team and we can't just put any one there. Get us a young stud. 

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Hell, if we wrapped up our four picks in the first three rounds with two interior OL and two safeties I wouldn't even be mad.

It's needed anyway...C and G or a LT if he falls / second tier LT who could start later on.

We're in a good spot to just grab any one of our needs with our 1st/2nd rounders. Any combo of BPA from WR, DE, G/C, TE, S and we're golden man....usually we can't say that. Or perhaps a TE / G in the third as well...options are there.

4 hours ago, Camp Fodder said:

This. Draft S in the first and DE or Wr in the 2nd and Ragnow in 3rd

makes more sense than OG /C in first...I think the whole  Moton to OT isnt really going to happen and we need to draft OT before we think about OG/C...I see top priorities as :

S

OT

RB

WR

CB

DE

TE

subject to change if we address any in FA from here on out

8 minutes ago, heel31ok said:

makes more sense than OG /C in first...I think the whole  Moton to OT isnt really going to happen and we need to draft OT before we think about OG/C...I see top priorities as :

Considering it already happened.....yea it is really happening/been happened.

http://www.panthers.com/team/depth-chart.html

He's been on the depth chart at RT...this isn't new.

2 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Considering it already happened.....yea it is really happening/been happened.

http://www.panthers.com/team/depth-chart.html

He's been on the depth chart at RT...this isn't new.

ok lets get specific...we need a LT...we have a RT, Moton may be depth but i think he is on the rd to OG...not LT... we need to draft a LT...I mean Norwell is still listed at OG...

3 minutes ago, heel31ok said:

ok lets get specific...we need a LT...we have a RT, Moton may be depth but i think he is on the rd to OG...not LT... we need to draft a LT...I mean Norwell is still listed at OG...

Exactly that means it's been that way. It's common for rookies to train under RT before switching to LT....kinda like Jordan Gross among many others. Plus Rivera is the one who said he will learn both spots so not sure why you think you know more about where he is going than Rivera considering he was drafted to play T for us not OG. He can play guard as depth like many along the line can move around.

Just now, Fox007 said:

Exactly that means it's been that way. It's common for rookies to train under RT before switching to LT....kinda like Jordan Gross among many others. Plus Rivera is the one who said he will learn both spots so not sure why you think you know more about where he is going than Rivera considering he was drafted to play T for us not OG. He can play guard as depth like many along the line can move around.

but its not that way now...that was with Norwell...he can learn both spots but I see him going to OG after all said and done...Things change and I think this will be one of those changes...

1 hour ago, heel31ok said:

S

OT

RB

WR

CB

DE

TE

subject to change if we address any in FA from here on out

IDK, getting the best OG not named Quentin Nelson or the #3 OR 4 SAF. Unless its James, Reid isn't higher on my priorities than one of Hernandez/Wynn/Price

I also don't see any way Ragnow is there with the 85th pick....I think he goes late 2nd.

Archived