• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Source: Panthers reached out to Allen Hurns and are interested.

Saca312

2 minutes ago, JARROD said:

Funchess might be gone ha. Hurney is clearing out Gettlemen garbage

Haha man that’s be nuts. I do think Funch is our guy though. He showed flashes of being great last year. He has all the tools, just has to refine them.

19 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Would they cut Torrey Smith if they signed him?

Torrey is not getting cut or traded. I get where you're coming from since he wouldn't have any dead money attached to him if he were, but you don't do what the Panthers did on their website (videos, film sessions with Ron, conference calls, etc) if the team wasn't 100% sure they'd keep him. 

16 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

They could actually probably trade Smith for a 6th or 7th now that teams.see how ridiculous WR price tags are.

Why do you think we don’t want Torrey? We need a deep threat like him way more than a possession guy like Hurns. If we do sign Hurns it says more about Shep and the possibility of drafting a wideout than it does about Smith. 

People get Hurns mixed up with Robinson who is more of the playmaker but Hurns would be better for us than nothing.

D Byrd
Funch
Hurns

Torrey Smith

Samuel

should be the WRs on the field the most. and we all need to be real and know not everyone is gonna be healthy all season. We lost Byrd and Samuel for a while.. so we can't be dead set on 4 or 5 guys to play every game.

Jarius Wright is a more athletic Bersin with less hands. but I suppose we are going to use him as a back up for Samuel. 

1 minute ago, General_Purr said:

People get Hurns mixed up with Robinson who is more of the playmaker but Hurns would be better for us than nothing.

D Byrd
Funch
Hurns

Torrey Smith

Samuel

should be the WRs on the field the most. and we all need to be real and know not everyone is gonna be healthy all season. We lost Byrd and Samuel for a while.. so we can't be dead set on 4 or 5 guys to play every game.

Jarius Wright is a more athletic Bersin with less hands. but I suppose we are going to use him as a back up for Samuel. 

Wright has some good hands ...Byrd isn't ready to be the starter or at least hasn't shown it...

Archived