• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Worst starters that you can remember?

Mage

QB - Clausen

RB - Lamar Smith

FB - William Floyd

WR - Nanee

WR -  Colbert

WR - Jarrett

TE - Jeff King

OL - Bell

OL - Amini

OL - Willig

OL - Norberto Garrido

OL - Nate Chandler

DE - Jason Peter

DT - Fua

DT - Nick Hayden

DE - Jay Williams

LB - Dean Wells

LB - Luke Kuechly (lol just seeing who was paying attention, Hannibal Navies)

LB - Lester Towns

CB - Antoine Cason (that 2014 year was brutal)

CB - Josh Thomas

S - Nakamura

S - Rashard Anderson

P - Ken Walter

K - Olindo Mare

LB is the hardest position just because we’ve always been lucky with great linebacker play. Same with FB for the most part considering Hoover was great for a decade

3 minutes ago, Sam Mills Fan said:

Anytime Matt Willig is mentioned on the Huddle, I have to mention that he once started harassing me on here because I was making fun of him in thread after thread. Confirmed it was him too, did it all by private message in like 2004 or 2005.

His cameo in the Benchwarmers is still the most random thing to me

Nate Chandler and Byron Bell’s numbers would be worse had they not played together. Both would have given up more sacks by themselves, had their counterpart been competent. THEy also benefitted from an agile cam newton. Can you imagine those guys blocking for manning?

1 hour ago, KillerKat said:

Munnerlyn was the worst starting CB I've ever seen for the Panthers until Worley came along.

This was my thoughts for both him and Cason, both were glorified nickel guys who we moved outside, not in their game style to play outside

On 5/11/2018 at 9:28 PM, boney said:

I have very vivid memories of hating Terry Cousin. Its been so long though so I'm not sure if they are justified or not?

Very much justified. Reggie Howard was a scrub too but Cousins was even worse. Amazing that we could have beat Brady in the super bowl  with those 2 as our starting corners only if Kasay didn’t screw us.

Archived