• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I can’t hate on Lebron for is antics after a loss

Hotsauce

14 minutes ago, X-Clown said:

That’s quite the opposite of what actually happened in this thread. it’s not surprising that you are enamored with a poster that talks about male genitalia and sex acts with them...as I mentioned in the other thread you need to discuss this with a therapist. 

Ha, whatever you say dude. I couldn't care less. I'm just tired of LeBron's fan boys and their bull poo. Which clearly you are a stan of his, so, carry on the stanning. 

19 minutes ago, JakeDel5674 said:

Ha, whatever you say dude. I couldn't care less. I'm just tired of LeBron's fan boys and their bull poo. Which clearly you are a stan of his, so, carry on the stanning. 

You couldn’t care less but have been posting non-stop for weeks about how bad LeBron is for reasons that you couldn’t care less about. 

32 minutes ago, X-Clown said:

You couldn’t care less but have been posting non-stop for weeks about how bad LeBron is for reasons that you couldn’t care less about. 

Na, I couldn't care less about visiting a therapist. Which is what you were saying in your prior post. So, I was referring to that. 

26 minutes ago, Mojo said:

It's easy to criticize from a couch.

There are times where he deserves to be called out but most times he's unfairly scrutinized, in my opinion.  Great player and ambassador.

I agree with this. He absolutely quit that last game against the Celtics and needed to be called on it, and against Dallas in the finals. The wearing of the cast was incredibly lame as well.

Even with that, I can acknowledge he’s a great player and great human being. I was rooting for Golden State, because I prefer Durant over Bron, and both those dudes are great. Bron’s the better player, though.

5 hours ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

i get the lebron james hand truthers. i really do. it's easy to throw a soft cast on when maybe you're only suffering from a little discomfort (e: or nothing at all even). but what leads me to believe there's something to it is the stat i posted earlier: in game 1 he was 7/14 from outside the paint. in games 2-4 he was 4/14 from outside the paint. yeah the percentage went down but over just 14 shots that could be random variance. but for the volume to drop so much when he was pretty successful with it in game 1 suggests something else was going on. he was turning down jumpers over javale and posting/driving into packed lanes instead for a reason. a hand injury would help to explain that. depending on the type of injury i think it could easily explain why he could do lots of basketball things without them being affected quite like shooting a basketball would.

I kinda think the hand thing was a real issue, even though others disagree.  You may not believe it, but I've watched LBJ play a ton.  He normally has a good mix of 3's as well as his playing bully ball, but after game 1 he barely shot from perimeter at all and they were giving him the 3 routinely.  So I agree something was up with the hand.

2 hours ago, Pimpdaddy said:

Lebron like Cam doesn't have a supporting cast...

I like Lebron, I like Cam better. 

Regardless, the “supporting cast” is a weak argument and doesn’t hold any weight over time. 

A man does what he does, he does work, win or lose. His performance can stand alone and not require a need for a supporting argument. 

True in any sport. No offense 

11 hours ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

i mean he routinely gets good open looks for even his worst teammates only to have jr clank a corner 3 or w/e. and wasn't the old criticism that lebron was too passive? content to make the right basketball play instead of being the alpha big dog assassin closer? "he doesn't make his teammates better" is the weirdest criticism for a guy with his vision, passing ability, and commitment to distributing the ball and making the "right" play.

He's a great passer, good vision but wouldn't say the right play.  Just because they are open doesn't mean they are in the right position.  If a dude sucks at 3 pointers and he is on the wing.  Is that the best pass? 

He's a dominate player don't disagree but his championships have come on the back of good players.  He couldn't get it done in Cleveland his first time and had to jump on D. Wade team to win a ring.  If K. Irving wasn't in Cleveland he doesn't win in 2016.  

You have your opinion and I have mine.  I think his finals record shows he can't carry a team without a better player on his team.

He constant losing in the finals should end the comparison to the great Michael Jordan.

15 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

LBJ is a great basketball player but has no idea how to make his team better.  

LBJ has just as good supporting cast as Jordan did but basically did nothing with it.   His only title in Cleveland was K. Irving doing.   They gave the MVP to him but it should have been Irving's.

Pippen’s a Hall of Famer who was in the running for MVP after Jordan left the team and he took Portland to the western conference finals lol.

Lebron didn’t invent the modern super team either. That was Boston with Allen, Pierce, and KG. Raised the same questions and concerns  at the time.

Lebron and Cam are similar in that they both have this incredible knack for inspiring tunnel vision in everyone across the country.

4 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

Pippen’s a Hall of Famer who was in the running for MVP after Jordan left the team and he took Portland to the western conference finals lol.

Lebron didn’t invent the modern super team either. That was Boston with Allen, Pierce, and KG. Raised the same questions and concerns  at the time.

Lebron and Cam are similar in that they both have this incredible knack for inspiring tunnel vision in everyone across the country.

I think the super team thing was before that even when Barkley joined Drexler and Hakeem, but he sure likes to criticize Lebron for it when he did the same. Lol. 

Archived