• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Oh lawd this is not going to end well..

Toolbox

1 hour ago, 4Corners said:

Cheerleaders are there to perform rehearsed family friendly dances to entertain the crowd and get everyone involved. Rally the fans. Not to fill your spank bank, pervert. 

Sorry, but when your at a game and see hot looking cheerleaders come out and you don't have your mind in the gutter. Well your lying. 

1 minute ago, LegioX said:

Sorry, but when your at a game and see hot looking cheerleaders come out and you don't have your mind in the gutter. Well your lying. 

The gutter? Since when does admiring women become a gutter mindset? The women admire then men in tights playing the game probably more than the guys glancing at cheerleaders 

1 minute ago, KaseKlosed said:

The gutter? Since when does admiring women become a gutter mindset? The women admire then men in tights playing the game probably more than the guys glancing at cheerleaders 

So your saying when u see a hot woman your male instincts don't kick in like 99.9% of all males in this world? 

2 minutes ago, LegioX said:

So your saying when u see a hot woman your male instincts don't kick in like 99.9% of all males in this world? 

My instincts are to appreciate and find qualities about her I admire. Some men are not turned on by every chick in shorts my brother. Sorry. Every man has preferences just like women. 

3 minutes ago, KaseKlosed said:

My instincts are to appreciate and find qualities about her I admire. Some men are not turned on by every chick in shorts my brother. Sorry. Every man has preferences just like women. 

fair enough

1 hour ago, LegioX said:

I don’t know you, but I can say with 100% accuracy that none of those cheerleaders would sleep with you. 

1 hour ago, LegioX said:

I had a friend who used to say things exactly like this to make himself seem more masculine than me. Meanwhile I was dating a girl, and he used to go to strip clubs and climax during lap dances.

Archived