• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Eric Reid Press Conference

Saca312

3 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Good for him for speaking from the heart and being honest.

I didn’t detect that he was frustrated by the questions but after having to say the same thing multiple times to reporters trying to get a rise out of him, he had every right to be frustrated. Props to the female reporter who actually asked him football questions.

Yes, reporters are so eager to get dirt or anything that looks or sounds negative out of people. Its not professional journalism. I just hate how he has to keep repeating the same answer over and over. Make it football related to actually playing he has already said dont know cant speak on that. Just a waste of time.I see why no one wants to speak in the the press conferences.

4 minutes ago, grateflday said:

And I am still considering whether or not I'm happy he is here playing for the Panthers.  Bring all your activism off the field, and not to stadium on game day.   

They asked him. This is so stupid asking questions about a demonstration is there not anything else they could have asked. Media has turned this simple thing into a mess.

A really powerful introduction to Eric Reid today, who spoke emotionally and honestly, and said he will continue to speak up about empowerment and social justice issues while also making a positive impact in the community. “Nothing will change until you talk about it.”

1 reply11 retweets47 likes

Retweet

12 minutes ago, grateflday said:

And I am still considering whether or not I'm happy he is here playing for the Panthers.  Bring all your activism off the field, and not to stadium on game day.   

I’m fine being uncomfortable. Just because a cause dose not affect me dose not mean the messenger needs to be shut up. I don’t hear anyone telling nfl to keep healthcare awareness ( breast cancer month) off the stadium on game day. They can promote breast cancer awareness on Tuesday till Saturday (excluding Thursday ) instead of making me uncomfortable 

Archived