• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official New York Giants at Carolina Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

I think we will get up big by Third quarter 24 - 10, but 4th quarter Ron settles in and we allow the game to end at 27-20, with garbage time Odell TD on Giants last drive, which pads his stats so people continue to question Panthers CBs.  

This is a game the panthers should win. The panthers are superior to the NYG in every phase of the game and our strengths should easily exploit the Giants’ weaknesses.

On paper this game looks like it could be a blow out, with the panthers dominating from start to finish. 

With that being said, I’ve seen enough panthers football to know how this turns out. Giants will win this game by a field goal resulting in a full huddle breakdown and fans hitting the panic button. 

Giants 31

panthers 28  

36 minutes ago, CarolinaSunday said:

Remember when BatGate gripped the nation for a week after we last played and the media and OBJ tried to convince everyone that our team was threatening to literally beat other players up with bats?

Good times.

Remember the time before that the NY media snitched on Cam for unapproved helmet clips. 

16 hours ago, 4Corners said:

This is a game the panthers should win. The panthers are superior to the NYG in every phase of the game and our strengths should easily exploit the Giants’ weaknesses.

On paper this game looks like it could be a blow out, with the panthers dominating from start to finish. 

With that being said, I’ve seen enough panthers football to know how this turns out. Giants will win this game by a field goal resulting in a full huddle breakdown and fans hitting the panic button. 

Giants 31

panthers 28  

This is where you show you tom ass foolery/ Are you even speaking english? 

1. you say its a game Panthers should win...we are superior to the giants in every phase.

2. Then you go full becky by saying the giants will win by a field goal...because the team you previously believed in....now suddenly you dont!!!

I liked you better when you were stalking my posts. Go back to that!!!

Archived