• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Torrey Smith OUT Sunday

trueblade

3 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

Jarius Wright has been our best receiver to date. 

answer is simple.  Out of those not named Funchess and Smith....he has been given the most opportunity.   

I'm not hating on Wright.  Smith is simply to date seeing too much work IMO.  Wright, Moore and Samuel all have looked like better options.  Samuel and Moore have shown flashes of stuff Wright doesn't have though IMO.  Wright probably the best pure WR though.  Samuel and Moore have the biggest upside to making a big play IMO

Unless Moore or Samuel have some hidden talent then I don’t expect Smith’s injury to have a huge outcome on the latter’s production as Baltimore has only allowed one receiver to go for over 70 yards against them (Tyler Boyd).

However, I expect Olsen to have a good day. The Ravens linebacker’s and safety’s have been pretty average against tight ends.

This may be a game where Olsen is heavily involved and CMC is once again involved in the passing game.

7 minutes ago, countryboi said:

i dont think Wrights role will change. I expect to see a mix of Moore and Samuel with Byrd sprinkled in. 

his role to date,  has been to get the 3rd most opportunities behind Fun and Smith

5 minutes ago, AviationMX said:

As much as want to see more speed, this is one game that ball security is going to paramount. Let's hope Funchess has a good game and the burners are smart when gang tackled.  

meh.  I personally don't think trying to nickel and dime the Ravens is a great path to success.  I think we need some explosive big plays when they make sense to attempt and need to try to sit on the lead.   Cam doesn't need a poo ton of pass attempts vs the Ravens.  Bad things will happen IMO

10 minutes ago, CRA said:

meh.  I personally don't think trying to nickel and dime the Ravens is a great path to success.  I think we need some explosive big plays when they make sense to attempt and need to try to sit on the lead.   Cam doesn't need a poo ton of pass attempts vs the Ravens.  Bad things will happen IMO

Yes, yes yes!!!

Let's do more, high risk plays against the best defense in the league!!

Lol. 

Now, seriously. I do expect the Panthers to take their shots.  Just not going to bang the overly aggressive drum that the masses can't stop banging. 

58 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

Glad to see Moore & Samuel get more snaps, but Torrey has had his best 2 games the last 2 weeks.

That catch and run on 4th down last week potentially changed the entire trajectory of this season

samuel and moore would gave done the same thing. they need opportunity

Archived