• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

To all whiners.....

CardiacCat

Just now, Fright said:

I swear some of you must not have been around during the John Fox days... this isn’t our first rodeo of supreme disappointment.

lol I remember when john fox had his nut huggers saying he just needed more time and that he was a good coach et al.. the same exact scenario is playing out yet again.. fuging mind boggling.

4 minutes ago, FugAllY'all said:

Rivera's decision making has single handily snatched defeat from the jaws of victory two weeks in a row. You don't go for 2 because you don't trust your kicker to make a PAT, and then play for a 50 yard field goal a week later. That's just coaching malpractice.

I've been a big Rivera fan and supporter for years, but he's lost it. Poor coaching attrition is a real thing, talent can only keep you afloat for so long. He's lost the locker room and ruined this season.

Nice post with good points. How do you know he has lost the locker room?   Is there something specific

15 minutes ago, CardiacCat said:

......we have an awesome team....  I firmly believe that we CAN every game ahead of us.   Will we?  I do not know.  But as a fan,  I will watch every single upcoming game with the belief that we are able to win!  And yes, also against the Saints (x2).  Getting so tired of the negative mindset of the Huddlers.

agree !!

11 minutes ago, KSpan said:

This is Ron's 8th year and everyone has seen this all before. Being dissatisfied after such a large sample size is quite reasonable.

Some of us clearly saw what Ron was after Year 2 (some even after Year 1) of Rivera-required Shula Ball.

Others clearly needed to be struck in the head by a Rivera-brick repeatedly, for year after year after year after year after year, before they understood.  Slow learners, I guess.

19 minutes ago, CardiacCat said:

......we have an awesome team....  I firmly believe that we CAN every game ahead of us.   Will we?  I do not know.  But as a fan,  I will watch every single upcoming game with the belief that we are able to win!  And yes, also against the Saints (x2).  Getting so tired of the negative mindset of the Huddlers.

Love the mindset. Keep it up. It’s all we ca man do is be supportive. Let’s effing go 

19 minutes ago, CardiacCat said:

Glad to see someone is as clueless as RR is about the team...

1 minute ago, CardiacCat said:

we get the field goal, we win (likely).... 

Likely? If we get the FG, Seattle needs a field goal to tie. As it was, they needed a field goal to win (which they got). It's the same situation so the only thing we can say was likely was overtime. 

We’re not whining. It’s just myself and Im sure the rest of us that have been watching this team since the 90s are finally starting to realize what could have been a 90’s Cowboys type of team is slowly turning back into the same mediocre franchise we’ve always been, and the more I watch the more I realize we caught lightning in a bottle in 2015, physically manhandled every team we played, played an inferior team with a useless QB in the Super Bowl and it STILL wasnt enough and it is probably the closest we’ll ever get to a Lombardi for a very long time. I’ll still watch every game because Ive grown up with this team and you only get 16 games to watch each year, but after watching this team (which I truly believe does have Super Bowl talent) piss away another season today in typical fashion, its gonna be hard for me to ever have the expectations and excitement I used to have, and its not gonna change unless our owner takes control and puts a different stamp on the team. And seeing teams like the Ravens win a Super Bowl with garbage Joe Flacco or the Eagles win a Super Bowl with a backup QB while our franchise pisses away the prime of a generational QB like Cam makes it even more infuriating

Archived