• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Carolina Panthers at Tampa Bay Buccaneers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

shut cam down for the year and let him start rehabbing his shoulder.   you won't be needing to get him murdered on the field to save your sorry ass job this year ron.

They should go ahead and fire RR tomorrow cause he’ll leave Cam out there in every meaningless game to try and save his azz again 

this should be the nail in Ron’s coffin he got out coached by dirk koetter 

2 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

shut cam down for the year and let him start rehabbing his shoulder.   you won't be needing to get him murdered on the field to save your sorry ass job this year ron.

Now you know that’s not gonna happen I think that’s really why he never truly recovers it’s been ongoing thing for like seasons now. They’re just going to trot him out there again

Just now, Silent Majority said:

Embarrassing? Damn he's not allowed to not be fully healed. Im done with expecting anything resembling logic from most of the posters on this forum

That’s just it. If Cam is hurt and can’t throw deep balls he should not be out there. Get the injury fixed. Now since he is out there, to get pulled for the backup to throw the Hail Mary....yeah that’s embarrassing. 

3 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

It only takes one bad game for this fanbase to turn on Cam. fuging pathetic.

Why with the one bad game LOL. He has had like 2-3 good seasons in his entire career. Yes he can be a magical QB and make great plays but far too often he makes some of the dumbest decisions QBs at this level just shouldn't make.  I like Cam but the guy has a lot of faults that he still hasn't corrected and he's not getting any younger so the magic he's able to do with his legs are about to be over with and I don't think he's good enough to win a SB with just his passing.  This blind undying support is just lunacy now.

I guess we just weren't that good a team after all.

Well, playoffs are pretty much out of the question now.  

I'm actually scared to watch the  Browns game next week.  We just are not a good football team at this point.

Maybe we'll get a lucky win against the saints to make the fans feel better, but I certainly would not put money on it.  We were trash today, unfortuanly especially Cam.

4 minutes ago, joemac said:

Wow Cams arm is shot. How can your 6’5” 250 Greek god QB not chuck it 50 yards downfield? No wonder we have no deep passing game. Our fuging QB has no arm strength anymore. Wow.

I say CAM sits out rest of season...heels his ARM and RETOOLS for next season!!

Archived