• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Carolina Panthers at Tampa Bay Buccaneers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, Cuttinedge said:

They should go ahead and fire RR tomorrow cause he’ll leave Cam out there in every meaningless game to try and save his azz again 

this should be the nail in Ron’s coffin he got out coached by dirk koetter 

Well, in all honesty, Cam is the type of guy that wouldn't allow himself to sit out the rest of the season even if with little playoff hopes remaining.

1 minute ago, huggybear1688 said:

Why with the one bad game LOL. He has had like 2-3 good seasons in his entire career. Yes he can be a magical QB and make great plays but far too often he makes some of the dumbest decisions QBs at this level just shouldn't make.  I like Cam but the guy has a lot of faults that he still hasn't corrected and he's not getting any younger so the magic he's able to do with his legs are about to be over with and I don't think he's good enough to win a SB with just his passing.  This blind undying support is just lunacy now.

Thanks for some logic.

10 minutes ago, Silent Majority said:

Embarrassing? Damn he's not allowed to not be fully healed. Im done with expecting anything resembling logic from most of the posters on this forum

I think he's saying that it's embarrassing on Ron Riveras part, not on Cams part.

OFC Cam is going to stick it out but Rivera shouldn't have him in that position....

4 minutes ago, huggybear1688 said:

Why with the one bad game LOL. He has had like 2-3 good seasons in his entire career. Yes he can be a magical QB and make great plays but far too often he makes some of the dumbest decisions QBs at this level just shouldn't make.  I like Cam but the guy has a lot of faults that he still hasn't corrected and he's not getting any younger so the magic he's able to do with his legs are about to be over with and I don't think he's good enough to win a SB with just his passing.  This blind undying support is just lunacy now.

Cam just plain fell apart today when we absolutely had to win.  The post season is not going to happen.  We're might not even have a winning season when its all over.  Wow, the steelers game really brought everything crashing down.  just wow.

Archived