• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dear tepper

juliosantos

As a fan i am disappointed. Talent wise we should be a playoff teams and with bad coaches and a bad front office . We suck and our season is over this is unacceptable.im so mad and changes need to be made  to both the coaching staff and the gm . Ron and hurney have to go . We need an aggressive coach that can evaluate talent and we need an aggressive gm that will be active in free agency . Hurney didn't have a bad draft but once again he half assed free agency and we didn't get better we lost star and norwell and got worse that's unacceptable . Best teams do good in free agency , look how the bears turned things around , the jags the year before , the 2015 broncos , the rams  . Good teams are active in free agency . Stop being a cheap bastard and pick quality free agents . Quality or quantity  cocksuckers 

It’s easy to get “quality” free agents when you have the cap space. When you don’t you have to hire “mercenaries” and hope they work out. Not sure what we have available but I’m sure we aren’t in the top half. 

Getting rid of a coach and GM means you’re looking at probably new philosophies which could mean years of getting things to the point where we can win. Be careful what you ask for.

4 minutes ago, juliosantos said:

As a fan i am disappointed. Talent wise we should be a playoff teams and with bad coaches and a bad front office . We suck and our season is over this is unacceptable.im so mad and changes need to be made  to both the coaching staff and the gm . Ron and hurney have to go . We need an aggressive coach that can evaluate talent and we need an aggressive gm that will be active in free agency . Hurney didn't have a bad draft but once again he half assed free agency and we didn't get better we lost star and norwell and got worse that's unacceptable . Best teams do good in free agency , look how the bears turned things around , the jags the year before , the 2015 broncos , the rams  . Good teams are active in free agency . Stop being a cheap bastard and pick quality free agents . Quality or quantity  cocksuckers 

little early to hanging your hat on things like the Bears turning things around.  Easily could just be a random season for them.   

that playing a comically weak schedule to get to that 10.  Packers are in the dumpster this year.   Even Bears fans I know talk about the QB like he is some poor man version of Jake that can run.   and then you follow it up mentioning the Jags.  Fluke years happen in the NFL.  Good and bad. 

20 minutes ago, juliosantos said:

Stop being a cheap bastard?

First of all educate yourself on the cap, and KK + Matt Kalils impact considering their play

also Tepper has owned the team for what, 7/8 months? Your post makes zero sense.

1 hour ago, mc52beast said:

It’s easy to get “quality” free agents when you have the cap space. When you don’t you have to hire “mercenaries” and hope they work out. Not sure what we have available but I’m sure we aren’t in the top half. 

Getting rid of a coach and GM means you’re looking at probably new philosophies which could mean years of getting things to the point where we can win. Be careful what you ask for.

Instead we let our veteran players talked to into extending them for more money as well and they were fixing to retire. That's what sticks out to me the most, it's time for a real GM and think Rivera should be gone as well. People thinking we would demote him to DC and staying are dumb. No way in hell he is going to do that. Time to clean house.

4 hours ago, juliosantos said:

Salary Cap Salary Cap Salary Cap. Can't spend money you don't have...unless you are the government.

Archived