• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Words from my source

juliosantos

1 hour ago, SmartyHurney said:

You guys still taking this guy seriously? He makes up bullshit that fits his narrative, his view, of the Panthers, and passes it off him having some inside source. He's used his "source" as a way to smear staff and players he doesn't like, and then makes vague, or obvious statements inbetween to make it seem plausible that he's actually connected.

This poo happens every year.

I'm sure you said the same when I said we would draft dj Moore , have my crow readY bro 

5 hours ago, Pazhoosier89 said:

Harbaugh was successful with the 49ers his first NFL stint. I think he is a better NFL head coach than college.  I would take him.

I am not arguing with you - but why do you think Harbaugh is a better pro coach than college? 

Harbaugh has really helped get Michigan football back on track and relevant but he cannot beat Ohio State. That isn’t good enough because for them to get to the playoff they are gonna have to beat TOSU

11 hours ago, tondi said:

How often do college coaches step into an NFL head coaching job and succeed?

I think is Saban would have stuck with it he could have been a solid NFL coach - I just think that his personality is better suited for the college game. He is probably the most powerful and respected person in the entire state of Alabama, where as he was just a guy in Miami. 

20 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

I am not arguing with you - but why do you think Harbaugh is a better pro coach than college? 

Harbaugh has really helped get Michigan football back on track and relevant but he cannot beat Ohio State. That isn’t good enough because for them to get to the playoff they are gonna have to beat TOSU

I think a lot of it has to do with recruiting on the college side. He just hasn't been able to recruit as well as OSU or Penn State. Pair him with a good GM (Not Hurney) and he will flourish in the NFL.

6 hours ago, MHS831 said:

literally, but rue means "street."  close enough.  I think you missed the le grande idee, mon ami.

True, rue = street.

d' is contraction of de meaning "of".

Therefore "La rue d' grand" = the street of big.

Also "le" = "the". I didn't miss the the big idee?. Je joue juste

And I doubt the OP.

2 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

True, rue = street.

d' is contraction of de meaning "of".

Therefore "La rue d' grand" = the street of big.

Also "le" = "the". I didn't miss the the big idee?. Je joue juste

And I doubt the OP.

Vous etes un nerd.  (posting at 5:30 am French stuff on football site)

I was recalling my high school french, and my high school French teacher sucked.

OK to doubt the OP, but not to trash him and call him a liar as some were---happy holidays.

Just now, MHS831 said:

Vous etes un nerd.  (posting at 5:30 am French stuff on football site)

I was recalling my high school french, and my high school French teacher sucked.

OK to doubt the OP, but not to trash him and call him a liar as some were---happy holidays.

Like I said, I'm just playin' . I didn't start the french stuff, just corrected an error.

In a way, I hope the OP is right so some of those calling him liar get humbled a touch, but we'll never know. Rivera axing could get announced on black Monday and the OP will claim it happened weeks ago. 

7 hours ago, juliosantos said:

I'm sure you said the same when I said we would draft dj Moore , have my crow readY bro 

Everyone knew we wanted Moore. Turner obviously fuging loved the kid, Smith loved the kid (that does mean something), and it was well reported everywhere that he was high on the Panthers board. This is what I'm saying, you take obvious or much greater than 50/50 true information, and purport it like it's some inside source. Holy poo, you and ESPN, and NBC, and the Bleacher Report are saying the same poo. Now it's time to sneak in some "source" information about players and people inside the organization you don't like, people will believe it and you won't get called out yet again for creating bullshit rumors. 

Archived