• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Addressing the myths

juliosantos

1) It is very unlikely we will sign a big name free agent. We just don't have the money. Before you ask why, please look at Cam, Luke, Short, Kalil, Poe, Addison. 6 guys (11% of the roster) take up 47% of the salary cap. We pay our players, sometimes too much. 

2) Cam will play in 2019 if he is able. He would be stupid not to, he is playing for an extension and/or he is playing to show other teams what he is still capable of doing.

3) We cannot trade players that aren't signed with us. Devin Funchess may or may not be a Panther next season, but we cannot trade him unless he signs a new contract and then we trade him, which would be ridiculous. 

4) Tepper is a new owner, he would be dumb to fire his experienced staff after one season, a season that was plagued with injuries.

5) Very few elite players make good coaches, even fewer want to come back and coach. 

6) Please refer back to #1, if you do not understand how the salary cap works Kevin, myself and a few others in here are happy to answer questions to help you understand. But please don't post "Sign 20 million dollar Antonio Brown and then be surprised when you are ridiculed.

4 minutes ago, juliosantos said:

1) It is very unlikely we will sign a big name free agent. We just don't have the money. Before you ask why, please look at Cam, Luke, Short, Kalil, Poe, Addison. 6 guys (11% of the roster) take up 47% of the salary cap. We pay our players, sometimes too much. 

2) Cam will play in 2019 if he is able. He would be stupid not to, he is playing for an extension and/or he is playing to show other teams what he is still capable of doing.

3) We cannot trade players that aren't signed with us. Devin Funchess may or may not be a Panther next season, but we cannot trade him unless he signs a new contract and then we trade him, which would be ridiculous. 

4) Tepper is a new owner, he would be dumb to fire his experienced staff after one season, a season that was plagued with injuries.

5) Very few elite players make good coaches, even fewer want to come back and coach. 

6) Please refer back to #1, if you do not understand how the salary cap works Kevin, myself and a few others in here are happy to answer questions to help you understand. But please don't post "Sign 20 million dollar Antonio Brown and then be surprised when you are ridiculed.

A3E73D6D-FF2F-4ED4-9BC0-D652375D31C5.gif

Julio bro u seem like an ok dude who is pretty much harmless but you are not making the huddle a better place. Neither is PU and whatever his alt is now. Y’all have got think twice before starting these  rediculous threads that are basically u just babbling on and on. The huddle is not your blog. 

Your credibility is smashed to smithereens now as well. Before you post, ask yourself SHOULD you post. Y’all are bringing the huddle down. Improve the huddle don’t pollute the huddle. 

23 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

You said you wouldn't post anymore if you were wrong about Rivera, but what you really meant was that you'd start a ton of pointless threads? 

Man I hate to be “this guy” and tell the mods how to do their jobs but they really need tighten up this “sources” crap. I don’t even trust what Igo has to say as legitimate and I certainly don’t put any stock in to what some rando says. 

I don’t know what the heck is going on with the huddle now. The collective huddle IQ is as low as it’s ever been (and I have been posting here for over 10 years).

17 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Man I hate to be “this guy” and tell the mods how to do their jobs but they really need tighten up this “sources” crap. I don’t even trust what Igo has to say as legitimate and I certainly don’t put any stock in to what some rando says. 

I don’t know what the heck is going on with the huddle now. The collective huddle IQ is as low as it’s ever been (and I have been posting here for over 10 years).

1. Anyone with real info who works for the Team better be smart enough not to talk.

2. If I was given what I thought was inside info I would never run to the Huddle to share it. What's the point?

21 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

So don't put stock in it.  The mods aren't telling you what to believe.

Show your IQ.

Archived