• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luke, CMC make all-pro

MVPccaffrey

6 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Accolades are nice, but I'm a fan of the Carolina Panthers first and foremost

Winning is all that matters.

I understand this is a thinly veiled barb aimed at those who don't praise Cam when we have losing seasons, but let's be honest, the team goes as Cam goes, and Cam was blatantly injured the second half of the season and played like it. He didn't earn any accolades because he wasn't playing as well as he could have when he's healthy. 

You take things so personally bruh. 

2 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

I understand this is a thinly veiled barb aimed at those who don't praise Cam when we have losing seasons, but let's be honest, the team goes as Cam goes, and Cam was blatantly injured the second half of the season and played like it. He didn't earn any accolades because he wasn't playing as well as he could have when he's healthy. 

You take things so personally bruh. 

Just win baby.

1 minute ago, Hammerin'Cam1 said:

Idiots post Bleacher Report articles, and David Newton articles like they matter, so around here you never know if this is the actual AP All-Pro team or some garbage publications All-Pro team.

EXACTLY 

Just now, Hammerin'Cam1 said:

This is believed to be true by 99% of the Huddle and it's disappointing really because it's fuging wrong

I wonder how it’s nearly universally acknowledged, even among the media that supposedly hate Cam, that his shoulder is indeed injured and that it adversely affected his play the second half of the season, and yet you, a supposed PANTHERS FAN, refuse to see it. It makes no sense whatsoever. And your dismissal of CMC is equally as baffling, leading me to think that this is all just clickbait nonsense that you are posting. At least I hope so. 

20 minutes ago, Hammerin'Cam1 said:

Not as a RB though (Elliott was the second team All-Pro RB) but as the "Flex" position ...

Tyreek Hill was first team All-Pro at the "Flex" position ... It's obvious Hill did way more for KC than McCaffrey did for the Panthers. I know we definitely wouldn't be talking about Cam's shoulder or lack of deep throws if we had Hill. Don't say "..but we had Samuel and Moore!.." Don't compare those two players to a seasoned vet who is a proven game breaker like Hill.

The AP All-Pro team is selected by a national panel of fifty media members, so it makes sense McCaffrey made it with the hard on the media has for him. 

Also the media is a complete joke, they literally don't know anything, everything they do is simply based on generating clicks not providing cold, hard, truth. Andrew Luck is brought up in every Cam shoulder article but there are no parallels between Cam and Luck regarding the shoulder.

Yes the situation with Cam's shoulder would still be here with Hill, Hell Hill wouldnt be on this list if he was in Carolina. lmao

18 minutes ago, Hammerin'Cam1 said:

This is believed to be true by 99% of the Huddle and it's disappointing really because it's fuging wrong

He's been injured since 2016, Team has admitted it. Cam has admitted it. It's not wrong at all. 

They've spoken about it, the soreness and lack of range in movement. The stats show this to be true. From a top 5 deep ball passer to 0 completions over 30 yards and last in the league in TD percentage on throws over 20 yards. 

Archived