• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Awesome, But I'm Sure There is a Joke to be Made

chknwing

6 hours ago, theDIRTYcode2 said:

Axel was the last great front man, fight me.

Cobain, Vedder, Cornell, Weiland, and Staley all came after Axl. I'm not a Foo Fighters fan, but they've had a ton of success and many would argue for Dave Grohl. Hell, I'm not a huge Staind fan but I've seen Aaron Lewis live acoustic and his vocal talent is unreal. I'd add him to my list too. Maybe Anthony Keidis from RHCP. The guy is a piece of poo, but Pantera's Phil Anselmo might be my favorite metal vocalist 

3 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Cobain, Vedder, Cornell, Weiland, and Staley all came after Axl. I'm not a Foo Fighters fan, but they've had a ton of success and many would argue for Dave Grohl. Hell, I'm not a huge Staind fan but I've seen Aaron Lewis live acoustic and his vocal talent is unreal. I'd add him to my list too. Maybe Anthony Keidis from RHCP. The guy is a piece of poo, but Pantera's Phil Anselmo might be my favorite metal vocalist 

Frontman and vocalist are two different criteria. David Lee Roth couldn't sing for poo, but back in the day, he owned the stage like no one else could. Dave Grohl and Aaron Lewis aren't fit to hold Axl"s weave as far as frontman standards are concerned.

1 minute ago, PantherFanInPhilly said:

Just a bad Photoshop from someone targeting Guns n Roses and Panthers fans with bootleg tees. Really common on the net (FB ads, IG, etc.).

Thank you sir.  I didn't bother to inspect it closer because I have an underlying trust in the Huddle, which is probably a bad thing, haha.

Archived