• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How has there not been a GM or Owner EOY presser?

Camp Fodder

What's Tepper supposed to say? Yeah, I said winning was the only thing that mattered but that 1-7 finish was super inspiring. Ireally don't wanna have to buy out a coaching staff.

What's Hurney supposed to say? Yeah, I tanked this team once before but I promise I'm better now. Nevermind that 1-7 finish.

34 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

This fuging entitlement poo has gone way overboard. 

...I get it...i dont own the team and should not be privy to any knowledge about the direction of the team..you know as well as i do...we'll get a spoon full of sht..and we'll say can I have some more sir?  Tep doesnt owe us anything...and I dont owe him anything.

16 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

...I get it...i dont own the team and should not be privy to any knowledge about the direction of the team..you know as well as i do...we'll get a spoon full of sht..and we'll say can I have some more sir?  Tep doesnt owe us anything...and I dont owe him anything.

You missed my point. Nice try though. 

Wouldn't matter if the team spelled everything out for everyone, the majority would still demand changes, and threaten they aren't going to watch/go to the games anymore. 

I'm so sick of the entitlement attitude that today's society has. 

I should be entitled to shoot every stupid tucker out there.....no? Why not?

6 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

Wouldn't matter if the team spelled everything out for everyone, the majority would still demand changes, and threaten they aren't going to watch/go to the games anymore. 

I'm so sick of the entitlement attitude that today's society has. 

I should be entitled to shoot every stupid tucker out there.....no? Why not?

you remind me of a cantankerous 87 year old that never got a piece of azz ...with a schizophrenic outlook on society..

I said this before,.. and it’s just my opinion without knowing the man,.

but Tepper is a hedge fund guy.... not a manager, not a leader,.. not the builder of a 50,000 employee company, doesn’t create or make anything, doesn’t innovate anything.

some say Dirty Money Billionaire—makes money watching the Matrix.

on the outside, that’s what I would expect. He’s new in the ownership of anything game,.. and hopefully is learning, but he may be the loner Scrooge that knows all, everyone else is stupid type.

could be completely off base but that’s what his experience points to

Archived