• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Grier interview on ESPN and ABC

raleigh-panther

I have a feeling he's somebody's second second round pick. Maybe ours.

I like the kid a lot and I think he'd be good for our team. I'll be okay with it if we don't choose him, but I think it would be great if we did.

I'm not going to predict either way. I have no idea.

He's a gunslinger.  Don't mind him but we better be in a position where we've taken at least 2 impact players before selecting him.  

1: Burns/Wilkins/Little

2: Polite/Love (ND)/Ford/Winchovich/etc. 

3-1: Grier?

3-2: More linemen

4: More linemen

5: More linemen

6: More linemen

37 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I have a feeling he's somebody's second second round pick. Maybe ours.

I like the kid a lot and I think he'd be good for our team. I'll be okay with it if we don't choose him, but I think it would be great if we did.

I'm not going to predict either way. I have no idea.

THat is how I feel.  I really hope we use our  second rounder on a S or OL--after the edge rusher in the first.    However, I think Marty could take the Qb now and hope that a S like Thornhill or Savage drops to us, as well as OTs Tytus Howard or maybe Bobby Evans in the third.  I  dunno.  Gonna be a very fun draft to watch.

38 minutes ago, nickzz said:

i sure hope not. holy fug that would be bad.

I see that.  I hate to  use a second when we have so many needs.  But if he ends up as a starter in a year or two for us or someone else, it was a good value.  I know some hate him, but he is a boom  or bust player.

Archived