• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers, Pels, and Saints Twitter (NBA Draft)

50 minutes ago, TheRed said:

I can't stand New Orleans, but hard to blame them when the Panthers were this willing to step in a steaming pile all on their own. Whoever approved this needs to be working in Alaska in the morning.

Lmao what? They were congratulating a local player. They play up the Steph Curry connection all the time. A player from the area who also went to a school in the area. How is this any different? Theyre trying to bring pride to the region and show support. Its not different from them shouting out all the North and South Carolina college basketball teams that make the NCAA tournament. 

1 hour ago, saints4lifeagain said:

Thread is salty. 

You want to see true salty go to Saints Report and take a look to see who the real salty ones are and it isn't us.

Here is some of that saltiness.

"Panthers are so garbage that they have to troll in other sports to try to take shots at us."

" Regardless, pathetic trolling on the panthers part. I'm sure Payton will hook him up and embarrass the panthers in the process knowing coach's attitude."

3 hours ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Lol Louisiana is garbage. Gonna be funny when Zion bolts as soon as his rookie contract is up. 

As an cajun in the Carolinas, nah, louisiana is great.  New orleans is dog poo.  It's the butthole of our hard working state.  Jake delhomme and charles Tillman are just 2 cajun connections we have here.  Also remember that the bensons are garbage and it's a shame tom benson didnt die sooner after extorting the state for money in our darkest hour.

4 hours ago, Carolina Cajun said:

As an cajun in the Carolinas, nah, louisiana is great.  New orleans is dog poo.  It's the butthole of our hard working state.  Jake delhomme and charles Tillman are just 2 cajun connections we have here.  Also remember that the bensons are garbage and it's a shame tom benson didnt die sooner after extorting the state for money in our darkest hour.

Ima send a big fug you for the Benson comment and take my ban if it happens. Pretty uncalled for. 

11 hours ago, CPcavedweller said:

They can't really bolt as soon as their rookie contract is up. Why do you think Davis stayed for 7 years? 

Because he signed a 5 year max contract after his three year rookie deal was up? they made the playoffs his third year and I feel zion will do the same and then have the though he can break thru but that franchise is cursed as bad as our hornets.

20 minutes ago, Go DJ that's my DJ said:

Because he signed a 5 year max contract after his three year rookie deal was up? they made the playoffs his third year and I feel zion will do the same and then have the though he can break thru but that franchise is cursed as bad as our hornets.

The Bobnets aren't cursed. They are incredibly mismanaged. 

I wouldn't have tweeted anything about the Hornets draft either. It was fuging awful.

2 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Bobnets? 

Yeah, the current iteration of the Hornets. Our previous franchise left with all our talent. The Bobcats/Hornets that replaced them have been one of the worst franchises in all of professional sports. Thanks George Shinn, you fuging scumbag. 

14 hours ago, saints4lifeagain said:

Ima send a big fug you for the Benson comment and take my ban if it happens. Pretty uncalled for. 

Benson was the last nail in the coffin for me to say screw you to the saints.  Believe it or not, I grew up a saints fan, had kinda split loyalty when jake got a chance in 2003 because the saints refused to give him a shot with a busted Aaron brooks.   How utterly devoid of a moral compass for him to hold the entire state hostage after hurricane Katrina was one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen.  The people of Louisiana had literally given him hundreds of millions of dollars and he played a game of "if you dont give me more now, I'm leaving" and teasing with games in San antonio...sorry, tom benson was worthless.  I was there and watched him do it.  Tom benson was a morally bankrupt car salesman who I will never have any respect for.

On 6/22/2019 at 11:27 AM, kungfoodude said:

Yeah, the current iteration of the Hornets. Our previous franchise left with all our talent. The Bobcats/Hornets that replaced them have been one of the worst franchises in all of professional sports. Thanks George Shinn, you fuging scumbag. 

Did you not watch the Browns or Hurricanes the last ten years? 

1 hour ago, CPcavedweller said:

Did you not watch the Browns or Hurricanes the last ten years? 

The Hurricanes are hard to include in that discussion because they have been to two Stanley Cup finals and have won a Cup in about the same span as the Bobnets have existed. I realize that the drought that they just broke was exceptionally terrible(one of the longest in professional sports) but even in just this past season alone they managed to eclipse every accomplishment in Bobnets history. 

The Browns are absolutely in that same group of "worst franchises in all of professional sports." The Bobnets qualify with only three playoff appearances in 15 years of franchise existence, never having won a playoff series and an overall winning percentage of less than 40. 

We are arguably the worst franchise in NBA league history, albeit in a relatively short existence. Now, notice that I am making a big delineation in starting our history as the Bobcats to our current iteration of the Hornets. In my view, the real Hornets are in New Orleans. That was the team that had real success in Charlotte. 

And it is a very obvious the issues that keep the Bobnets in that "worst ever" group. Consistently bad ownership.

Archived