• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Convicted Felon Tyreek Hill won’t face discipline over latest abuse claims

Nails

I don’t believe he was a convicted felon. He plead guilty to felony charges and he agreed to a plea. If he completes the conditions of his plea he will not have be a convicted felon. I am unsure if he completed it but I assume he has as it would have been required to be completed by 2018.

This article simply suggests there is an on going investigation and the NFL is not allowed to inspect any details of the ongoing investigation and rightly so, in order for a clean investigation to take place.

Once completed, the NFL will likely look at the outcome and go off that. One things is certain, these things don’t just fall on random people and Hill has already proved to be a POS.

That's fine. Previously the NFL basically just followed whatever the authorities decided. Guilty in a court of law then suspend him, otherwise no. So he would have been fine under the previous process.

The NFLs decision to basically conduct its own legal process in these things is strange to me and will pose some problems. The way they are doing it lacks transparency.

Archived