• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

World Class Athlete and Human Being Greg Hardy DESTROYS Juan “$hit talking” Adams

Nails

6 hours ago, Seltzer said:

Is Nails actually Greg Hardy?  If not, you seem bizarrely invested in him...

He developed into a great player, but did a horrific thing that should have gotten him banned.  And it unofficially did.

Punishments meted out since then certainly seem arbitrary, and I don't know how Adrian Peterson or Tyreek Hill didn't get banned permanently, but that is besides the point.  Other guys have not been treated as severely as Hardy for IMO comparably awful actions, but that doesn't in any way vindicate him.

Hardy has the right to pursue his God-given athletic ability in MMA, but I don't know how anything he does warrants recognition on this board at this point.

Nails is mad because he emptied his piggy bank out to invest in custom Greg Hardy bobbleheads right before we bounced him and he washed out of the league. He was also the founding member and president of The Official Greg Hardy Fan Club. 

2 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Nails is mad because he emptied his piggy bank out to invest in custom Greg Hardy bobbleheads right before we bounced him and he washed out of the league. He was also the founding member and president of The Official Greg Hardy Fan Club. 

To be fair, I know you're a fan of UFC/MMA but it was watched way more in the mid 2000's the fighters, and everything were just better. 

UFC is vile and repulsive. The fans and people who are attracted to MMA are disgusting as well. There’s nothing graceful or athletic about mixed martial arts and I certainly wouldn’t classify it as any sort of “art.”

Big surprise Coke Head Greg has found his second calling. 

11 hours ago, Nails said:

Ha, same thing said every fight.  The “experts” in the fight game and here on this board insisted Adams was different.

to be fair this is entirely true. the last thread on this was full of people saying Adams would destroy him because its his first legit opponent

2 hours ago, uncfan888 said:

Nails is truly a pathetic human being

Imagine Having nothing better to do with your time or day than to post completely irrelevant and asinine topics about a POS human being because you either want to amuse yourself or because you worship the garbage human and want to give him a reach around. Sad! 

Not sure why people still feel the need to post crap about Hardy. And it’s laughable to say he’s fighting “world class” guys. 

I got an idea. Maybe he could pad his resume by fighting the Panthers lineman who got knocked unconscious.

Just now, mc52beast said:

Not sure why people still feel the need to post crap about Hardy. And it’s laughable to say he’s fighting “world class” guys. 

I got an idea. Maybe he could pad his resume by fighting the Panthers lineman who got knocked unconscious.

I’d love to see a “no Greg Hardy” rule invoked here. It would make the huddle better. Maybe @Nailswould finally get those chores done that his Mommy keeps asking about. 

1 hour ago, JakeDel5674 said:

To be fair, I know you're a fan of UFC/MMA but it was watched way more in the mid 2000's the fighters, and everything were just better. 

I would disagree in general. Most of those fighters would not be able to survive in modern MMA. It was more of a style vs. style time. Which, that was fun to an extent.

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

I would disagree in general. Most of those fighters would not be able to survive in modern MMA. It was more of a style vs. style time. Which, that was fun to an extent.

I agree. They can do everything now. It used to be you were either a wrestler, a boxer/kickboxer or a grappler. They all are more skilled at one style versus another but they definitely are complete fighters now

Archived