• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How To Watch Panthers Preseason Games & The Panthers Huddle

GRWatcher

I mentioned this in another thread but I feel it needs its own thread so more see it because everything has changed. It's always been difficult to watch preseason games and the Panthers just made it way, way easier to do. They also posted the times for The Panthers Huddle, a show I love watching, with Ron Rivera.

Maybe this thread should be pinned for the next 4 weeks so we don't get repeat "how can I watch" threads.

The game will be broadcast on the Panthers Television Network on regional stations, and will also stream for free on Panthers.com and the Panthers app within the team's regional market.

I pasted the grid of the regional stations below. For those who can't read lists: In Charlotte preseason games are on ABC, WSOC, channel 9 and WAXN, channel 64. The Panthers Huddle is on the same stations and the week day and time are to the far right of the list. In Charlotte, it's Saturdays at midnight on WSOC and at 10:30 PM on WAXN. If you need a radio station, follow the television network link to see the list; it's at the bottom of the page.

Best of all, the Panthers are STREAMING THE PRESEASON GAMES ON PANTHERS.COM and through the Panthers app!!!!!!!!!! With a VPN, @KB_fan, you can watch the games live!!! :)  Yes, folks, you'll need a VPN to be "within the team's regional market" if you don't already live there. If anyone knows of a good, preferably free, VPN to use, please tell us in the replies.

Panthers Television

Good info, thanks! I'm actually in the US until mid-Sept, so I can watch live on TV. 

But I will be in Augusta for the week 3 game, so glad to know there's a station there that broadcasts the games!

As for VPN, I have used Private Internet Access for several years and can recommend it.

2 hours ago, usmcpanthers said:

nfl streams on reddit is phenomal. I chromecast it to my big screen. pm for link. Ive been using it for 2 years now.

very worried about this subreddit. the nba one shut down recently

Thanks man!!!  Great to hear I can just stream on panthers app.  I usually spend the preseason swearing like a mfer trying to figure out where the flipping games are. I cut the cord on cable a couple years ago and have Sling with the NFL network.  I just can’t get that local darn station.  

You made my preseason!  

9 hours ago, SOJA said:

very worried about this subreddit. the nba one shut down recently

There are rumors but so far they've stayed rumors. They banned the Little League World Series streams "because of spam".  I'm worried about the nhl streams. 

Archived