• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg finally gets a face scan for Madden

Luuuuuuuuuuke59

I wouldn't have done it.  Madden sucks.  By the way, it's one thing for Madden not to have a face scan, but they could have at least had the game scan LOOK like Olsen.  That's just laziness on their part, which of course is not surprising.  I would say bring back the 2K series, but the reality is if they wanted to, they could have gotten back into making NFL games a long time ago.  They just don't care about it like that.  To this day, NFL2K5 is the best football game of all time.

Here’s an inside look at the conversation that took place once Olsen took that long-awaited seat.

Will: Face out toward me.

Greg: Did I do a good job shaving?

Will: Looks perfect.

Greg: Thanks. I didn’t brush my hair because you told me it didn’t matter.

Will: Yes, but I will have it as much off of your forehead as possible.

Greg: How’s that. I’ve been waiting 13 years for this. I feel nervous.

Will: It’s OK. I’ve never lost a patient.

Greg: Got it. I'm ready.

Will: This will be bright, but I’ll give you a count down.

Greg: I’m ready. So this is my better side. My hairline on that side isn’t as good.

Will: And 3, 2, 1. … OK, so the next pose is a real easy one. We just need your natural smile.

Greg: I never thought you’d ask.

Will: This next pose gives us your eyelids and your lips so when you talk it looks more like you.

Greg: Sounds good. Compared to what I’ve looked like, this will be great.

(Tight end Ian Thomas walks into the room)

Greg: Just don’t get me and Ian confused. That would be a really tough mix up. Well, you could make me look like Ian and it would be an improvement.

Will: OK now I just need your relaxed face.

Greg: This is relaxed.

Will: That’s a very intense relaxed face.

And that feels like the right place to end this. Hope you enjoyed this #content from the one and only Greg Olsen.

On 8/27/2019 at 9:05 PM, The Huddler said:

one day ill be motivated enough to get the nfl to get rid if the exclusive license through a social media movement

2k and both Madden 05 were amazing games. competition  

Good luck. There’s an army of people attempting this for PES. Yet FIFA dominates. Never gonna happen sadly :/

Archived