• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

calm down. the panthers will be fine.

Saca312

28 minutes ago, JARROD said:

I know right. The panthers lost by three to one of the best teams.

the Steelers are getting Bent over with Zero Vaseline 30-3 as I type this and it’s not even 4th quarter. I’m sure they would love to say they went 30-27 against the Super Bowl champs(and the team on its own mountain)

ill take this loss in the first game of the season any time.

assuming the second half play and waking up carries over the team should win for awhile and work itself out.

To be fair I think we would get wrecked by the pats this year too. What weakness do they have? 

9 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

roethlisberger just overthrew his receiver by 5 yards and hit the safety dead in the chest for the interception and all collinsworth had to say was that the corner did an excellent job and the receiver ran a bad route. make no mistake, the shitty takes on this forum are a product of biased nfl punditry. it just feeds back into itself and never ever stops.

His best Neil O’Donnell tribute 

16 minutes ago, Snake said:

To be fair I think we would get wrecked by the pats this year too. What weakness do they have? 

They didn’t really have any impressive stats,.. 

we always have their number anyway.

lastly,.. our defense is better than the Steelers... and our offense is better too.

53 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

we were 30-27 against the reigning NFC champs with Wade Phillips and Sean McVay despite the refs poor calls, dj moore's fumble, cam's tipped fumble pass, slye's missed field goal, ron rivera burning timeouts, communication issues, ron rivera being conservative, and daryl williams doing his best impersonation of byron bell. and we still looked like the better team on the field.

we'll be fine.

Not sure I could give you a detailed breakdown why I disagree with this, but I do. I thought the Rams decisively looked better. 

Just now, PantherGuy said:

Not sure I could give you a detailed breakdown why I disagree with this, but I do. I thought the Rams decisively looked better. 

Yea I really don’t get where people are saying the Panthers “looked like the better team” and especially that the “defense looked good”. Rams had 150+ rushing yards.

Even I think they’ll be fine, and I’m the least “relax folks it’s all gonna be great” guy on the planet. 

That said, I’ll never not offer honest analysis on bad football. There was a little too much bad, unforced error-prone football today. 

31 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Yea I really don’t get where people are saying the Panthers “looked like the better team” and especially that the “defense looked good”. Rams had 150+ rushing yards.

We looked like steaming crap. We turned the ball over, we didn't play the field position right, we got out coached, and so on. Without CMC being beast mode we score 10 at most. 

37 minutes ago, JARROD said:

They didn’t really have any impressive stats,.. 

we always have their number anyway.

lastly,.. our defense is better than the Steelers... and our offense is better too.

I doubt it. Did you watch the game today? 

Archived