• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chris Godwin had himself a Game on Thursday

Ricky Spanish

50 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

Jackson's had a rough go so far. Hope he rights the ship. 

kinda makes you think about the All or Nothing show.  I mean Jackson has crazy physical skills.  Which means he will do some crazy good things to help us.  But as far as being a good technical and actual CB? He probably has a ways to go.   Which is perfectly normal.  

14 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

look out Kirk gonna feast sunday.

Fitzgerald is.  Kirk will get his looks.  

But Fitzgerald has been a top the league lining up in the slot this year where theyve primarily moved him.  This has been our biggest weakness on D and our "Big Nickel" has been out this week. 

Elliot on Fitzgerald is going to be the key this week

1 minute ago, ncfan said:

Fitzgerald is.  Kirk will get his looks.  

But Fitzgerald has been a top the league lining up in the slot this year where theyve primarily moved him.  This has been our biggest weakness on D and our "Big Nickel" has been out this week. 

Elliot on Fitzgerald is going to be the key this week

yeah think i'll stack murray, fitz,kirk in a few daily fantasy lineups.

1 minute ago, CRA said:

kinda makes you think about the All or Nothing show.  I mean Jackson has crazy physical skills.  Which means he will do some crazy good things to help us.  But as far as being a good technical and actual CB? He probably has a ways to go.   Which is perfectly normal.  

Honestly that was my evaluation of him last year. He had those 4 picks early but didn't do much the second half of the year, and was burned quite a few times in the process. It seems like he relies on his elite speed more than technique and it caught up with him as the season went on. Not sure if he's having trouble with double moves or players playing more physical against him. @ellis could probably identify that better than I could. 

4 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

yeah think i'll stack murray, fitz,kirk in a few daily fantasy lineups.

look at this traitor!

I already did the Murray/Kirk stack on one of my DFS

4 hours ago, Go DJ that's my DJ said:

Wanted this kid bad when he came out... we took samuel instead. I still like samuel but man, this guy AND Ju Ju were both on the board at the time...

Usually I would join in on this but Samuel looks good man. He has been open for long gains. We know why the connection has not happened.(Cam sucks currently at the deep ball) I think Curtis would look similar to Emmanuel Sanders if Cam was in Mvp form. Not bad.

Now Dj moore is another topic. I still stand by my word that Calvin Ridley was a better/more ready prospect as a wr.

Also Steelers wr coach was a legend and there scouting team know good wr talent overall.

21 hours ago, Go DJ that's my DJ said:

Wanted this kid bad when he came out... we took samuel instead. I still like samuel but man, this guy AND Ju Ju were both on the board at the time...

I gotta see how Juju performs without AB, Week one was bad and week 2 he put up decent stats. 

Godwin has always been the goods tho, I was shocked he fell to Tampa. 

Archived