• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Calm down, It was just the Cardinals"

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, ThatsJustAJ said:

The Panthers have a fairly easy stretch of the schedule coming up. So that will work well for the over reactions here

I agree that if there is such a thing as an easy nfl game then we have some.  That being said I think if we have a healthy QB lets get his feet under him and give him some time to gain experience. It will also give the team time to gel.  If we can get through this with a chance of post season play viable and get QB1 healthy then perhaps he can come back and take us to another level.  

I will now enjoy victory Monday. 

It gets harder next week. And it gets harder every week after that. But he also gains experience, and that helps. The Cardinals were no cupcake, but there are tougher defenses out there. This will be an interesting few weeks if he stays in the lineup.

2 minutes ago, t96 said:

Not quite the same score but it reminded me a bit of the ass whooping we put on the Giants back in 2013 and this D has looked very similar (elite front 7 coming into form?) to that year.

They are not elite (yet). The pass rush is still slow. The Cardinals are just bad and actually look like the Panthers Olines getting a QB destroyed.

Archived