• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Carolina Panthers at Houston Texans Gameday Thread!

Jeremy Igo

The things that Allen has been doing right are traits you don't often see in young quarterbacks out of the gate. Specifically his poise and pocket movement behind a developing OL.

That and his accuracy/timing/rhythm with the receivers gives me hope that even if he struggles some against Houston, he still has the tools to win games for us. There will inevitably be some ups and downs with any quarterback. If that happens the usual village idiots will turn on him, but those of us that have actually watched the Panthers play over the years know what to expect from a young QB.

This ain't the Panthers we've grown accustomed to since Cam was drafted - with holes and ignored positions all over the place.

2 dynamic receivers. And quality 3 and 4!

One of the most dynamic running backs in the NFL.

A revamped offensive line going into their 4th game together. 

Greg Olsen still has something in the tank.

Upgraded pass rush!

2 starting caliber cornerbacks!

2 starting caliber safeties - been a looonnngg time since this was the case!

All this team needs is consistent, healthy QB play. Anything more and they'll blow the Texans out.

Oh, forgot to mention an actual NFL caliber offensive coordinator!

I'd put this team against anyone right now! No homer!

any word on donte yet?   interested to see how we do against watson.  he's really good.  also want to see how the o-line does, and of course excited for kyle 'hall of fame, 2 way player, about to get 60mil/yr' allen.   i'm expecting a very physical game.  hoping nobody gets hurt, specially watson.  they're putting him in the same situation down there cam got put in and i hate it for him.

I think it's going to be a close game, unless our defense just tears up the Texan's line. If that happens, it's Katie-bar-the-door. Of course, if they tear up ours, it's the same.

The offensive lines will be the decision makers today. I like our running game, but their passing game might, just might, be a bit better than ours. 

I think Allen will have a solid game and keep us in it. I'd love to see him take home another win.

Archived