• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam derangement syndrome is a real thing

PhillyB

18 minutes ago, Cary Kollins said:

the first six or so games last year when he was statistically outpacing his 2015 MVP season?

Seriously, they are acting like cam has had this team skipping around in the hell the last 5 years. He literally dragged us to the playoffs year before last and started off great last year.

Its crazy.

All I’m saying is I’m excited to see what a healthy Cam can do. I’m also excited we have a potential QB of the future/trade capital/more than capable backup. We’re looking good despite what QB leads us going forward. 

Cam is probably more excited for Allen than anyone on this board. 

BUT, 

This team is considerably better with a healthy Cam under center. Can’t wait for my boy to be back 100% but I am enjoying the ride with Kyle. 

Cam on multiple occasions has not only not ducked out of the way of a rusher, but absorbed the hit full on, shook off a 250+ lb man, and made a 20+ yard absolute dime of a pass off of his back foot.

but yeah i guess he wouldn't be able to do that with a lisfranc injury, whatever point that is supposed to prove.

22 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

It’s cool when posters can like and support both of our QBs without making it into some weird competition. Like, I can love Cam and admit he’s a much better QB and also love what Allen is doing without being a racist.

You guys sitting in one camp need to get the fug over yourselves. Cheer for panthers and support whoever the QB is in full or gtfo

Seriously! If Allen plays great and Cam comes back healthy you can trade one for some nice draft picks.

5 minutes ago, Cary Kollins said:

every quarterback was outpacing Cam Newton’s MVP season?

Lol ok this seems like a fun hill to die on

Just now, PhillyB said:

shouldn't you be off picketing some gays

Cam 2015 QB rating = 99.4

The racists of this forum are too obvious.  Any person who says something negative about Cam is attacked.

paine-passer-rating-1.png

Archived