• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam derangement syndrome is a real thing

PhillyB

Rando at my bar was watching with me in the fourth quarter. Kyle Allen pulls a matrix move to escape the crashing end. We all pound the bar. Dude goes, without a trace of irony,

"I'm just saying, Cam Newton couldn't have done that"

Cam Newton made a fuging career out of doing that. Healthy Cam Newton ducks out of hits like that in his sleep and doesn't lose three fumbles because he is a tank with A-grade pocket awareness. He is an elite quarterback.

There is a positive correlation between people who say catastrophically stupid things like "cam newton couldn't have done that" and people who subjectively despise him for things like wearing a towel and dancing.

Cam Newton makes people deranged and it's going to be an unbelievable source of catharsis for me when he returns to take over the reins from Kyle Allen around thanksgivingish and leads this team to the playoffs 

1 minute ago, PhillyB said:

Rando at my bar was watching with me in the fourth quarter. Kyle Allen pulls a matrix move to escape the crashing end. We all pound the bar. Dude goes, without a trace of irony,

"I'm just saying, Cam Newton couldn't have done that"

Cam Newton made a fuging career out of doing that. Healthy Cam Newton ducks out of hits like that in his sleep and doesn't lose three fumbles because he is a tank with A-grade pocket awareness. He is an elite quarterback.

There is a positive correlation between people who say catastrophically stupid things like "cam newton couldn't have done that" and people who subjectively despise him for things like wearing a towel and dancing.

Cam Newton makes people deranged and it's going to be an unbelievable source of catharsis for me when he returns to take over the reins from Kyle Allen around thanksgivingish and leads this team to the playoffs 

When was the last time Cam Newton was healthy?  Maybe, the guy was talking about the current Cam Newton and not 2015 Cam Newton?

You silly ass pansy millennials who keep crying after every bad play with the phrase “game over” have got to get your head out of your rear end and stop being such Nancy’s.  There is a reason that you cannot hold a damn job for more than 5 years without either being fired or quitting because you don’t understand the long term value in a pension plan.  You constantly bitch about Butler and Reid, the two very players who secured this win for us.  You are the generation who uses nipple cream because Breast feeding is too painful. You are the ones who think a chin strap is a beard.  You think a keyboard rather than a barbell makes you tough.  

Guess what...the game wasn’t fuging over in the second quarter when we lost the ball.  We won this game despite your sissy ass whining.  Do us all a favor and leave this forum and become a Patriots fan.  You know you want to.  After all, it’s the hip thing to do.  Keep fuging Pounding!

Archived