• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jerry Richardson in the house? (Speculation)

Hotsauce

Pure speculation here but do you think JR could be at today’s game for the ring of honor ceremony?  He was really close to the guys getting in, would think it would be fitting for him to attend. 

If he isn’t there, do you ever see him coming to another game?  

I just wonder what the dynamics of his relationship with the new owners are. 

Seriously doubt it.

Tepper had pretty much anything related to Jerry Richardson (outside of the "contractually obligated" eyesore out front) removed right after his purchase was finalized.

Doesn't sound like he'd be too agreeable to having a guy whose existence he basically scrubbed from the premise set foot in it.

Charlie Dayton is there. One of my favorite PR people ever. Made time for me, a nobody, almost a decade ago. Gave me access. Glad to see he’s hanging out. 

Also: Carboni just messaged me...that’s not Charles Barkley on the left. 

83FA43D5-70CB-4C47-A5BA-16D7449617E2.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Seriously doubt it.

Tepper had pretty much anything related to Jerry Richardson (outside of the "contractually obligated" eyesore out front) removed right after his purchase was finalized.

Doesn't sound like he'd be too agreeable to having a guy whose existence he basically scrubbed from the premise set foot in it.

I still can't believe the NFL allowed that statue to be contractually protected in the sale. 

I would have no problem with Jerry stopping by. 

I realize many people would, for many different reasons, many valid reasons. I just wouldn’t be that worried about it.

At some point, perhaps that bridge can be rebuilt. JR doesn’t seem to be the type of guy who would want to come back for a token f*ck. That’s worth considering. 

I think eventually when the old man passes away, they would do well to at least acknowledge it. They don’t need to build another stupid statue, but that might be the right time to go ahead and lay down all the anger.

It’s still a little soon for all the fanfare—At least for those who feel directly affected by what happened.

2 minutes ago, ellis said:

I think eventually when the old man passes away, they would do well to at least acknowledge it. They don’t need to build another stupid statue, but that might be the right time to go ahead and lay down all the anger.

It’s still a little soon for all the fanfare—At least for those who feel directly affected by what happened.

FWIW Steve Smith acknowledged Richardson on NFL Network today

Archived