• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Allens film study (it's not good)

KaseKlosed

The guy is what 23? We are extremely fortunate to have him. He has the talent and will get better with experience. I have said it a million times, we have a ton of talent on both sides of the ball, and I am glad Allen has lead the team while Cam has been recovering, but THIS YEAR we need Cam back and to have his foot healed so we can compete for a championship should we make the playoffs. 

Just now, WarPanthers89 said:

The guy is what 23? We are extremely fortunate to have him. He has the talent and will get better with experience. I have said it a million times, we have a ton of talent on both sides of the ball, and I am glad Allen has lead the team while Cam has been recovering, but THIS YEAR we need Cam back and to have his foot healed so we can compete for a championship should we make the playoffs. 

This is the best team talent wise we have EVER assembled. What a damn shame it would be if we weren’t able to see it through with a healthy Cam 

I really like this PanthersFilmGuy he is brutally honest and has no bias or agendas. If he would just take the time to review every play and break them down rather than a measly 6 plays he would make his points even stronger. How long has he been doing this? Two, maybe three weeks?

3 minutes ago, Peppers90 NC said:

I really like this PanthersFilmGuy he is brutally honest and has no bias or agendas. If he would just take the time to review every play and break them down rather than a measly 6 plays he would make his points even stronger. How long has he been doing this? Two, maybe three weeks?

Sacca twitter alt

11 minutes ago, t96 said:

It’s unfathomable that this fool still can’t admit that McC is an elite RB and not just a slot WR like he’s convinced is the case.

You must have missed my recent posts on CMC. I ate my crow. I need you to let it go as well. CMC just does not have the power Kamara or Barkley or Bell has. He is the best weapon we have. Thank you for your on going concern. Have a great day. 

Archived