• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton flew to Atlanta

KaseKlosed

13 minutes ago, KaseKlosed said:

Had to set thr record straight. Defend my QB1 by any means 

which team is yours?  right now he's under contract with the panthers, but may be available for trade talks after the season

1 minute ago, Fox007 said:

Will Greer is a waste of a draft pick at this point. Even in the next couple of seasons we can get a better QB than him in the 3rd or 4th if we wanted. Perhaps with a shot but w/e we should be drafting QBs to trade away for a good turn around anway. Should have always been doing that.

I mean, unless Kyle Allen absolutely crashes and burns this year (beyond just playing bad enough for Newton to get back in), then there is almost no way Allen and Cam are both on the roster next year.  It would be worth it to trade one of them, thus Grier would still be a back-up.  So not sure how he's a wasted draft pick at this point 6 games into his rookie season.  

Oh yeh— there was limitless dipshit threads about Cam not going to London, ditching the team like some Antonio Brown or Leveon Bell duplicate or something.

oh, team said you aren’t active, keep rehabbing and take the time to see your family—

it would have been prudent for the dipshits to wait to get that news.

28 minutes ago, KaseKlosed said:

Had to set thr record straight. Defend my QB1 by any means 

By creating this thread, you opened the opportunity for people to say whatever you want to defend him for. Some of you guys have no common sense. But then again, you may have done it for the opportunity to argue with people, and for that, have a blast!

53 minutes ago, KaseKlosed said:

For his brothers baby shower not to file retirement paperwork or join the lonely azz falcons.... Keep on wishing Cam is broken. He is still the best QB in franchise history. He will be back soon. 

Not sure how him being the best QB in franchise history has jack to do with his current health or ability.  I mean, hey, Joe Montana is the best QB in 49ers history . . . Dan Marino the best QB in Dolphins history . . . neither of them is suiting up, amirite?

When Cam is healthy, he should be evaluated for his ability to be a QB for this team, at this time, with whatever abilities he brings to the table.  If that means he is Kyle Allen's backup, great, he should embrace that role.  He's got 20 million reasons to do so.  If that means he is our starter, great, he has a huge opportunity to prove all his doubters wrong.

I root for the Panthers, regardless of who is at QB.  I want the guy in there who is going to WIN.

6 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Once upon a time, baby showers were a thing for only the women folk. Just sayin

Once upon a time leeches were cutting edge medical technology. Just because something used to be a certain way isn’t a good reason to keep it that way absent any other reasons. However, I’m glad I don’t have to go to any baby showers. They creep me out cause they all look like Winston Churchill.

Archived