• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Alshon Jeffery

beastson

3 minutes ago, countryboi said:

Watch a guy anonymous poo on the team currently on.....thinks this is the type of player i want to rot my favorite team from the inside out, lets trade for him. 

it doesn't seem like anyone likes wentz

5 minutes ago, countryboi said:

Watch a guy anonymous poo on the team currently on.....thinks this is the type of player i want to rot my favorite team from the inside out, lets trade for him

I don't think he is on the trade block to begin with.  And i definitely don't think he was the "leak".  It doesn't make sense for him to be.

Just now, countryboi said:

I dont know about him as a person but he has regressed ALOT since the year he got injured.

there were stories that came out last year about him from multiple anon sources saying whatever about his leadership, being a dick....    he said he did need to work on some things.  don't know how that's going.   apparently foles is a super likable dude.  don't think that's helped

2 hours ago, Dunn said:

am I the only one here that thinks WR is the least of our concern in our offense?  Curtis/DJ/Jarius have done very well, with Hogan coming back soon its as solid as we've had in a while. 

I agree with you.  I don't think we have much of a problem with our wide receivers.  Moore looks great, Samuel and Jarius are solid, and Hogan should be back.  And while I may be a little biased, I think Dortch could be a capable emergency receiver, probably better than what we had during our last playoff appearance anyway.  

2 hours ago, Tepper's Chest Hair said:

I don't think he is on the trade block to begin with.  And i definitely don't think he was the "leak".  It doesn't make sense for him to be.

He has a pretty extensive history of talking with Josina Anderson and being the on record source for many reports. There is pretty good reason to believe it would be him.

Landon Collins had a similar relationship with her in NYG. He would be a named as telling her some things then a bunch of stuff would come out from a “Giants player” that all ended up being him.

3 minutes ago, Bartin said:

He has a pretty extensive history of talking with Josina Anderson and being the on record source for many reports. There is pretty good reason to believe it would be him.

Landon Collins had a similar relationship with her in NYG. He would be a named as telling her some things then a bunch of stuff would come out from a “Giants player” that all ended up being him

But how would Eskin know?  He's a Philly radio employee.  Alshon already gets the most targets per game out of the WR group.  Complaining about who the QB is targeting just also doesn't make sense.

My money would be on Agholor.  Someone getting roasted by the fan base.  Only ever got targets because everyone else was hurt.  Regularly dropped passes.  Regularly quits on plays.  And looks to have a foot out the door already.

I loved AJ coming out of South Carolina- he was a beast with over 3,000 receiving yards in 3 seasons averaging over 16 yards per catch.

Wanted Carolina to grab him in the second round when he was still sitting there at #40. Instead, Carolina takes Amini Silatolu and Jeffrey drops to Chicago at #45.

Archived