• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Allen Has Shown Enough

App Panther

He is without a doubt our future and worth developing into a franchise QB. 

He went in Lambeu and played relatively mistake free football (INT in endzone I can live with) and gave us a chance to win. There aren't many QBs that go 90 yards in 2 minutes, in the snow, on the road like that. Not to mention with a LT that looked like he was on skates. 

I'm pretty sure this game just cemented a $20m a year contract for him, I just don't know if it will be from us, or another team.

I have not felt this positive about a loss since Cam divisional playoff loss. You could literally see us turning the corner that game.

Just now, App Panther said:

He is without a doubt our future and worth developing into a franchise QB. 

He went in Lambeu and played relatively mistake free football (INT in endzone I can live with) and gave us a chance to win. There aren't many QBs that go 90 yards in 2 minutes, in the snow, on the road like that. Not to mention with a LT that looked like he was on skates. 

I'm pretty sure this game just cemented a $20m a year contract for him, I just don't know if it will be from us, or another team.

You forgot to mention the fumble from Mr Butterfingers where we lost ALL our momentum.  Those turnovers don't seem to matter to you guys though, only the interceptions.

Just now, Wolfpredator said:

You forgot to mention the fumble from Mr Butterfingers where we lost ALL our momentum.  Those turnovers don't seem to matter to you guys though, only the interceptions.

Overcoming adversity is part of what you have to do as a quarterback sometimes, even if you were part of it.

We were still inches from winning it at the end. 

Archived