• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who Else Is Sick and fuging Tired of Being Embarrassed?

Hoenheim

I'm fed up with this team right now. We find new ways to lose every single week. Every time we even catch a whiff of the national spotlight (i.e. late game, game of the week, night game, important divisional game) we get SPANKED or lose in some STUPID way every single fuging time and I'm tired of it.

Every NFL post about the Panthers is littered with people trolling our team because we suck and have sucked continuously for a long time. No body respects us. Why the fug should I respect them either? 

I swear to god I'm a Panther fan until I die but sometimes I feel like a god damn clown putting on Panther stuff sometimes. Because of the product I see on the field week in and week out. This buffoonery needs to STOP. IDK what its going to take to solve it (Firing coaches, gutting the roster? NO IDEA) but its apparent this franchise has some bad mojo that it can't shake off. 

5 minutes ago, BrianS said:

This was not embarassing.  We lost a tough game against a good team away from home.

We're literally three plays away from being 8-3.

And I could be a billionaire if a made a couple of better life decisions..

stop living in hypothetical land

Well last week we did. Then this week they go into the dome and look good on offense, like poo on defense, and even shittier on STs. Can never figure out a Ron Rivera team because the team takes on the HC persona/ways. He's inconsistent and so is the team. Sometimes the defense is lights out and the offense is gutter trash. Sometimes the offense can't be stopped while the defense can't stop anyone.

Team has no identity outside of save me Cam or oh poo hot potato here CMC do something please. Rivera is a coat tail rider and has always been. Cam drug his ass kicking and screaming into the few meaningful wins he has as a HC and CMC has done that this year. Everyone ganged up and keyed in on Cam and now they are doing it to CMC.

He wasted Cam and needs to be let go before he wastes CMC. I don't know Cams future status but he deserves a shot if healthy with a new coach with this franchise. Maybe get someone in here with enough brain cells to rub together to know that you don't keep CMC and Cam in games where we have clearly already won or clearly already lost. Buffoonery 

Archived