• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

As a fan of the Carolina Panthers... you have destroyed....

Actionman0z

I watched Navy beat a ranked SMU team Saturday; USC beat UCLA and I went to the Canes game Saturday night, where they beat Florida.

I helped the wife with Christmas decorations yesterday, laughed at the Panthers a few times, and watched the Canes beat the Red Wings in Detroit on TV last night.

All in all, a good weekend. Once you learn to temper your expectations, read and understand the history of this franchise for the last 25 years, you'll find that happy place where a win is a good thing and a loss is to be expected.

Arizona State beating a 6th ranked Oregon team may happen in college football a few times a year, but rarely does the equivalent happen in the NFL.  

I've very nearly destroyed a chair and a few glasses at Bucket Shop in Atlanta. The worst was the Super Bowl.

During the 2008 debacle against Arizona I destroyed a TV remote after Jake threw his 3rd pick.

I very nearly destroyed a Saints fan's face during the 2017 playoff game in the dome. Thankfully my girlfriend held me back.

That's about the extent of it. 

I threw a pillow at the TV once when watching a college bball game.  That is about the extent of my destructive habits.

I watched Duke and Wake live in the rain and cold.  It was a fantastic game but I think I was still numb from exposure to the elements during our game yesterday.  I didn't get all that upset and was pleasantly surprised that they kept the game close after a disastrous  start. 

Archived