• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's really clear Buffalo striped us of our talent.

Snake

2 hours ago, PootieNunu said:

I agree with this the AFC is so weak outside of like 3 teams. I do think it really hurt us when we lost Mcdermott though.

Sorry other than the year he left has our Defense has been decent....Last two years it has been porous and a poor tackling team.

They have a better GM and a HC on the rise. They have drafted well and have a better coaching staff. 

Their QB reminds of a young Cam (before he got killed by years of a sh%tty Oline.)

They are heading North while we are heading south.

It's not so much a "stealing talent" issue for me. I frame it a different way.

My question would be this: Has Sean McDermott turned into what Ron Rivera was supposed to be?

A lot of what the Bills are now would fit in very well with the vision that Rivera presented at his first presser here. A vision, mind you, that never came to pass...

...until now, I suppose. Unfortunately, it happened somewhere else.

2 hours ago, hepcat said:

Rivera’s failure to hire ANY experienced assistants on his defensive staff to replace McDermott was his biggest failure as head coach. Until Perry Fewell he barely had any coaches with any meaningful professional experience. Ron is low key an arrogant dude who refused to have anyone who could have threatened his iron grip on the defense. And look and how good the defense is now!

Get him out of Carolina after this season or it’s going to start getting comically bad.

One of the first things McDermott did when he got to Buffalo was build a killer coaching staff. He has three or four coaches on staff that are among the best in the league at their position.

He proved himself to be superior at staff building right off the bat. And I would say we've seen how much it matters.

17 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

It's not so much a "stealing talent" issue for me. I frame it a different way.

My question would be this: Has Sean McDermott turned into what Ron Rivera was supposed to be?

A lot of what the Bills are now would fit in very well with the vision that Rivera presented at his first presser here. A vision, mind you, that never came to pass...

...until now, I suppose. Unfortunately, it happened somewhere else.

Well, to be fair we finally got that 3-4/4-3 hybrid D that Ron promised us when he took the job. Now I know why he took so long to implement it. LOL!

Archived