• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Over/under for attendance Today

Squirrel

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

A buddy of mine in Charlotte posted a pair of free tickets on Facebook a couple of days ago. As of now there have been no takers.

i'm skipping the game entirely to work on a project, which is something i haven't done in ten years. my excitement for this team has completely vanished

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Honestly, me too. We're taking the kiddo to see Frozen 2 instead of watching the game.

frozen 2 is a subversive case for reparations, white ownership of equity, and healthy masculinity. you and your kid will love it

10 hours ago, Squirrel said:

Holiday weekend and rain stadium wont be 30% full today. 

Good.

A fanbase like the diehard Browns fans only hurt their cause. I get being a die hard fan but watch the game on TV and send the owner a message or at the least give them some sort of incentive to change because constantly selling out tickets and buying memorabilia for a perennial losing team isn’t something that would motivate business men to change what they’re doing.

Let Tepper fuging know we aren’t going to participate in his garbage product on the field, and maybe he won’t be like JR and instead of making a pie chart to insult fans he’ll give a poo about actually winning. Time will tell.

9 minutes ago, onmyown said:

Good.

A fanbase like the diehard Browns fans only hurt their cause. I get being a die hard fan but watch the game on TV and send the owner a message or at the least give them some sort of incentive to change because constantly selling out tickets and buying memorabilia for a perennial losing team isn’t something that would motivate business men to change what they’re doing.

Let Tepper fuging know we aren’t going to participate in his garbage product on the field, and maybe he won’t be like JR and instead of making a pie chart to insult fans he’ll give a poo about actually winning. Time will tell.

I'm not concerned about Tepper wanting to win. I firmly believe that's he does.

My big question / concern is whether or not he knows how.

If he chooses not to clean house this offseason, I'm gonna have some really severe doubts about that side of things.

All my friends that are Redskins fans have given up on the season.  There are tons of Redskins fans around here, but I doubt they want to pay money to watch the product that they are lining up each Sunday.  I don’t expect it to be a packed stadium, but I bet Redskins fans are easily outnumbered.

Archived