• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2020 Panthers draft

Cary Kollins

So with this season Officially being over, what are we looking at in terms of a first round draft pick? Assuming we lose the majority if not all of our upcoming games where do you think we land? Top five? Top ten? QB? WR? DL?

Someone who’s smarter lay out who we will pick when the time comes so we can have something positive to concentrate on.

1 minute ago, firefox1234 said:

We've been doing the DLine or the entire defense no favor prioritizing them. I would go full knee jerk and just prioritize on OLine.

We don't have a single true DE under contract for next season. The only two DTs currently under contract will both be over 30 with big contracts and coming off of season ending injuries.

It's ugly.

If Hurney goes, I might make it through a draft without a concussion from banging my head against a wall and possibly have a smile too.

I agree, build both lines.  Outside of QB, our skill positions aren't half bad off.  If a QB has time, they don't need to be MVP caliber to be successful.

OL DL

Only DTs under contract next year are 

Poe- on Ir

KK- on Ir

Tepper likes the Steelers mold.  Steelers have aleays been a 3-4 team.  We overhauled last years and went all in on 3-4OLB's (Burns, Miller, etc)

Paradis is the leagues worst Center, GVR is a FA.  We still have no clue at LT.  No matter who the QB is, until this OL is fixed it wont matter.

Archived