• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Starting this weekend

AceBoogie

5 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

He's a panther and our starting qb. I want him to light the world on fire.  Just like I did Allen.  I am okay with being labeled a total homer.

I get it brother and Im right there with ya.

But I have to admit there is a part of me that wants to shut the know it all MFs on this board up

18 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

He's a panther and our starting qb. I want him to light the world on fire.  Just like I did Allen.  I am okay with being labeled a total homer.

Good onya mate.

That anyone would pull for one of their own to fail just so they can thumb the nose at a few keyboard jockeys who have gotten under his skin is really quite shallow...  (and lame)

35 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Never said he hasn't sucked. He's handled pressure awfully. I just get tired of the Allen is the only problem posts and I guess that makes me a Cam hater and an Allen lover, LOL. The one constant is that we cannot stop anyone. Down 6 and needing a stop, Seattle loses 20 yards on penalties and still was able to easily get a 1st down. The D gives up a 14 yard run on 2nd and 15 due to the first holding when everyone knew Seattle was running and then after another holding penalty on 3rd and 1, we give up an easy first down pass on 3rd and 11. It was sad to watch.

If Allen doesn't make mistakes (usually when he isn't pressured, except this week) then I think we can beat Indy. I think Grier gives us less chance to win, which is good to me because I want a really good pick.

Allen is a big problem now that film is out on him, thing is film isn’t out on Grier so he’s got that edge, he’s also more mobile than Kyle if I’m correct, which helps. 

defense is garbage just like the many years under Ron, still doesn’t mask the big flaws Allen have displayed at the worst times, which includes multiple redzone turnovers, there’s a lot of simple things Grier can do that might elevate us to a w, either way, I’m not certain Grier is going to play as bad as Kyle has majority his starts to lose, I am for certain the defense is going to look like garbage tho 

2 hours ago, stbugs said:

Never said he hasn't sucked. He's handled pressure awfully. I just get tired of the Allen is the only problem posts and I guess that makes me a Cam hater and an Allen lover, LOL. The one constant is that we cannot stop anyone. Down 6 and needing a stop, Seattle loses 20 yards on penalties and still was able to easily get a 1st down. The D gives up a 14 yard run on 2nd and 15 due to the first holding when everyone knew Seattle was running and then after another holding penalty on 3rd and 1, we give up an easy first down pass on 3rd and 11. It was sad to watch.

If Allen doesn't make mistakes (usually when he isn't pressured, except this week) then I think we can beat Indy. I think Grier gives us less chance to win, which is good to me because I want a really good pick.

He played so well during the winning streak, got us to 1 yard line in close games after that.  Lately he can deliver the ball, but more mistake prone.  I mean I hope he can clean up those mistakes but at this stage it is no longer certain that he can.  I would play him the rest of the season then if no improvement start Grier with a clean slate next season.

7 hours ago, Inimicus said:

Im not gonna lie.

Part of me wants this kid to poo the bed.

So many people claim to know that he is a better option than Allen without seeing him in the film room or the practice field. 

Im just ready for these armchair head coaches  to be humbled

No one knows that or much about Grier at all and we spent a lot to get him, that’s why he needs to play. We know Kyle.

It’s been all chits and giggles on the sideline for Grier up to this point. I bet he went home and crapped himself silly thinking about playing  behind this Oline.  

Neverless it’s been past time to see what he can do in a real game.  Might be the final nail in ol hurndogs coffin. Win win 

Good luck to Grier, it's going to be rough out there. Right now, to be honest, I don't think even a healthy Cam would be winning out there with this team.

The back-up QB is always a popular guy in tough seasons, now we're on to the back-up to the back-up. Here's hoping we see something there. 

59 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Good luck to Grier, it's going to be rough out there. Right now, to be honest, I don't think even a healthy Cam would be winning out there with this team.

The back-up QB is always a popular guy in tough seasons, now we're on to the back-up to the back-up. Here's hoping we see something there. 

You are in for a shock on Sunday. The Colts are going to lose imo.

1 hour ago, pantherj said:

You are in for a shock on Sunday. The Colts are going to lose imo.

That'd be cool. My only problem with it is that Grier isn't a run stopping NT. 

He could pass for 300 yards and three touchdowns while still losing the game with the defense we're fielding.

Archived