• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Will Grier throw more TDs or INTs his first game?

Snake

Will Will Grier throw more TDs or INTs in his first game?   

94 members have voted

1. 1. TDs or INTs?

23 minutes ago, onmyown said:

Not all of it was all justified. Even the smallest and legitimate concerns were flooded with baiters with completely unnecessary reactions and comments. 

Yeah, this is accurate, actually. Not every person that dislikes Cam is motivated by the same thing. There is no reason to lump everyone in that same category. It doesn't really matter what the "haters" are motivated by, it doesn't make the result any different. And every Cam criticism isn't a thinly veiled attack. Cam is just as open to criticism as any other professional athlete. 

I have yet to see any real valid reasons to hate Cam but people are going to like and dislike who they want. Heck, look at the Kyle Allen and now Will Grier situations. It doesn't change.

2 hours ago, raz said:

cam huggers are the worst.   nothing wrong with hoping kyle was it, nothing wrong with hoping will is it.  kyle was a super longshot, will a little less so, but still a giant longshot.  a fanatic hoping we got the next brady.  that's fandom.  shouldn't want any of them to fail, or be proud of yourself for predicting the outcome in a heavy odds situation.   if that's what you're using to make yourself feel good - your life is lame as fug

hoping youve found a legit qb is not the problem.

The instant reaction that Kyle was goat and Cam is a bum is the problem. 

The people who were being claimed as a cam nut hugger, literally just had the "wait and see" approach.

Then when kyle starting taking shits on the field, the people who said wait and see, were supposedly even more of a cam nut hugger and "wanted" Kyle to fail.

52 minutes ago, onmyown said:

Not all of it was all justified. Even the smallest and legitimate concerns were flooded with baiters with completely unnecessary reactions and comments. 

To be honest the same folks who had those "smallest and legitimate concerns" were the same who agreed with posts like these. So excuse me if I call a spade a spade.

5380DD35-DB6F-4871-8B1F-37F00B80C0E1.thumb.jpeg.872253f365bd73cf97da6bb7a279a0ff.jpeg

31 minutes ago, firefox1234 said:

were the same who agreed with posts like these.

5380DD35-DB6F-4871-8B1F-37F00B80C0E1.thumb.jpeg.872253f365bd73cf97da6bb7a279a0ff.jpeg

How do you know that though? I think you’re just assuming that. And that’s what I mean. As kungfoo pointed out you’re lumping them altogether which doesn’t help any. Cam is a big personality guy and with those guys you’re going to have a love him crowd and dislike him crowd. 

I know a lot of Patriot fans who think Brady is a douche. Rodgers is an asshole and Wilson is self-absorbed. Hell, the guy in the office next to me is a KC fan and he thinks Mahomes is ‘too immature to win it all’, imagine that! I joking told him I’d trade for Cam and he said in a heartbeat, he absolutely loves Cam. Of course he loved Rivera too more than Reid so I may have to  disregard his point haha.

But the point is I thinks it’s important not to lump people together and take agendas and insecurities out of the equation and above all realize it’s a forum and post are just like texts and are a lot of times misconstrued.

14 hours ago, Oldmanrivera said:

hoping youve found a legit qb is not the problem.

The instant reaction that Kyle was goat and Cam is a bum is the problem. 

The people who were being claimed as a cam nut hugger, literally just had the "wait and see" approach.

Then when kyle starting taking shits on the field, the people who said wait and see, were supposedly even more of a cam nut hugger and "wanted" Kyle to fail.

see above post

Archived