• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ron Rivera Signs 5 Year Deal With Washington

bobsfoodbasics

Just now, Squirrel said:

But point still stands cant go until they are released here. 

You really think the organization is going to make an effort to hang on to guys like Jim Hostler and Jake Peetz?

For that matter, let's say they hire a guy like McDaniels. You think anyone's going to tell him "hey, we'd really like you to put Richard Rodgers on your staff"?

2 minutes ago, Mitchl13 said:

He’ll have them In the playoffs in 2.  And I hate to see what they do to us next year.

Maybe we could get Steve smith out of retirement for one game, put on his goggles again, and spew blood and guts everywhere. I’m sure you are right, we are in for a few years of asswhoopings.

You all can poo on Ron but understand thats the best hire Washington could possibly make. THAT LOCKER ROOM IS A SHITSHOW and now you see our locker room since ron left. Players lashing out and talking and throwing under the bus. Ron was still netter than anything the skins have had in the same time.

13 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

U don't think we are hiring McCarthy? You might eat those words. I don't want him but damn it could happen.

I don’t want to speak it into existence.

I hope Tepper isn’t that dumb. May as well have kept Rivera.

Archived