• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Looks like Rhule may target Joe Brady for OC

jb2288

8 hours ago, The Huddler said:

id cum my pants if we got Brady, but id expect we would lose him pretty quickly to a HC position. 

SOMEONE is bound to think he is the next McVey

If we snagged him I think we would be paying him quite the salary. If we were paying him 4 million a year or 5 million a year then for another team to pry him away they would have to pay more than that and owners are already mad at Tepper for spending so much on Rhule. I doubt they would want to keep raising the bar on coach salary to pull Brady away. 

Observer article on Brady

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/scott-fowler/article239208318.html

I saw Brady after the game Monday night. In fact, at his family’s request, I took several photos of them all smiling together on the field. Then I introduced myself, told Brady I was from Charlotte and said maybe I’d be seeing him sometime soon. The coach smiled and said nothing at all once he heard that, other than walking toward his family. I told him “Congratulations.” Brady said “Thanks,” and that was that

Also according to the article he is set to make about 800k this season.  Im sure Tepper can get it done.

50 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

Observer article on Brady

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/scott-fowler/article239208318.html

Also according to the article he is set to make about 800k this season.  Im sure Tepper can get it done.

I think if Rhule wants him Tepper will pony up the money. I really wish we could get Jeff Ireland as well. 

Just now, joemac said:

To be fair, it is rather easy to find mismatches most of the time when you have WR's like LSU this year.

You mean the same WRs that got little to no seperation the year before until Brady came this year (Brady is listed as the WR position coach down there as well despite working with QBs with the Saints)

Archived