• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Looks like Rhule may target Joe Brady for OC

jb2288

1 minute ago, joemac said:

To be fair, it is rather easy to find mismatches most of the time when you have WR's like LSU this year.

Clemson has the best recruitment department in College and it was the scheme that beat Clemson not the players. 

Just now, ncfan said:

You mean the same WRs that got little to no seperation the year before until Brady came this year (Brady is listed as the WR position coach down there as well despite working with QBs with the Saints)

You talking about when Marshall and Chase were true freshman? 

2 hours ago, ncfan said:

You mean the same WRs that got little to no seperation the year before until Brady came this year (Brady is listed as the WR position coach down there as well despite working with QBs with the Saints)

Buch of butt hurt clemsuck fans making a excuses today. 

2 minutes ago, ncfan said:

I know, its crazy....its almost like college players improve as they get older.  Look, dont get me wrong, I am all aboard the Joe Brady hype train.  Im just saying LSU was doing these things with superior talent up and down the lineup.  Doesnt take anything away from their accomplishments.  Just a fact.

1 minute ago, Varking said:

You talking about when Marshall and Chase were true freshman? 

Im talking about Justin Jefferson who went from a 7th round at best kid to a borderline 1st rounder.

And the same Chase that played in 13 games start in 6-7 last year and had only around 300 yards

Just now, ncfan said:

Im talking about Justin Jefferson who went from a 7th round at best kid to a borderline 1st rounder.

And the same Chase that played in 13 games start in 6-7 last year and had only around 300 yards

At least Jefferson was a 7th rounder last year to about the second round this year. Burrow was going to go undrafted before this season. Age helps a lot in college. You get more physically mature and more coaching under you. Those WRs grew up big time this season. 

Dude just won a National Championship and I'm sure if he were to come onboard, there are contract negotiations. If he was being honest about not having spoke to anyone, and chose to focus on the game vs. Clemson, then he is probably just starting to get his feet wet with opportunities. 

I'd give another 24-48 hours before I begin to worry. I think the fact that Rhule hasn't officially announced much of his staff is still promising. 

Archived