• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My Current View of our Roster Update- I added my roster projection on Page 7 with FA and some Draft Picks.

Matt62881

OFFENSE 

QB- Cam Newton(logically I think its stupid to move on from him this year unless someone gives us the farm) We wont find a better current qb in the draft or FA, if it doesnt work out we should get a early pick next year for a Qb. Kyle Allen- He looked horrible in extended action but for a few games in a pinch, he would be fine. Position is Elite with a healthy Cam.

HB- CMC- Set nothing more to say, fine with Armah and anyone else that's there who should get more use this year....should. Position is Elite

TE- Ian Thomas- Has shown flashes of elite athleticism and fairly good hands even with a few important drops this year, whenever given extended play, he has excelled. Manhertz- Fine for blocking but I wouldn't mind an upgrade through the draft or FA( I really miss two TE sets with effective pass catchers who can also block). Position looks promising but could use a draft pick.

LT- Greg Little- we have no idea what we actually have in this kid since his snaps were so limited. I look at his rookie season as a giant ? Mark but hes young and has potential. Dennis Dayley- played ok in a pinch but is also young, could have benefitted from decent LG play or any continuity on the Oline. Moton- also young and showed to be our best tackle because, well hes not a rookie, unfortunately they seem to like him on the right side and refuse to try him on the left. Position is young and is a giant question mark with upside.

LG- GVR- not very good, seems to run block decently. Dayley can play here as well. Position is a must in the draft even if just for depth. 

C- Paradis- Played horrible in his first year back from injury, here's hoping hes better after another year or is moved to LG where he doesnt have to snap the ball before blocking. Larsen- a backup who couldn't beat out Paradis. Position must be drafted high, as the signal caller on the oline, the whole O can fall apart due to the center.

RG- Trai- a pro bowler but I didn't see it, maybe in run blocking? He might be suffering from the Center and Qb being awful as well. Not our biggest priority, possible late round project pick.

RT Moton- Our best lineman, if the rest of the line plays well, he will be fine. Position should be fine. 

WRs- DJ Moore- Has shown why he was a first round pick, runs great routes and shows soft hands putting up over 1k yds missing 2 games with KA under center. Curtis Samuel- Perfect player across from Moore. In general he has shown soft hands and the ability to stretch the field keeping defenses honest. Can take a short play and turn it up field for a large gain. More potential then Ted Ginn. Hogan/Wright- Wright was disappointing this year with drops but I think it will be isolated to this year, both these guys do the same thing, they come out run good routes and pick up 1st downs out of the slot. We need a good Kick and Punt return guy here but other then that I think we are set.

DEFENSE BASE 43 WITH ALOT OF NICKEL. 

Edge- Brian Burns- at the end of the year he showed he is also effective with his hand in the dirt, a blue chip player. Addison- Solid older Vet Obada- young and has showed flashes,  here's to hoping he comes on. Haynes/Miller- I wouldn't mind running a hybrid set again in another year or so when we have the pieces or even sprinkling in the 34 on passing downs and letting these guys eat, think nascar packs. Could use the 7th if it is bpa and transition back to the 43 full time and use Haynes and miller in fully situational passing downs. 

DT- KK- so underrated on here, our best run stoppers since star left and is why his stats have dropped. McCoy- hope to resign him to a cheaper contract due to the pure lack of depth here. Must be addressed in FA and the Draft, our weakest position on defense and it effects the rest of the d from the lbs to the secondary. This is where we fix our run defense. Possible pick at 7 and my preferred choice. 

MLB- Shaq- Solid piece, blue chip worth his first round pick and you will see this now that he is the guy. Andre Smith/Jermaine Carter- man I hope these guys are ready....A position of strength turns to a depth concern over night...still hurts. Address middle of the draft or in FA, a guy like Aj Klien would be nice.

ROLB- Pretty much the same thing as MLB....could resign Bruce Irvin to play here but would like to use him to blitz alot if that's the case, same goes for Haynes/Miller. Same as above unless Irvin comes back fairly cheap.

LOLB- same as ROLB

CB- Bradberry- not a top 5 CB in this league but probably top 10, would like to resign as he does his job against bigger physical receivers. D-Jax- I personally think he had a down year and will bounce back in 2020, I like him moving around with the fastest guy on the opposing team. With better coaching and more experience, he will be fine. Ross Cockrell-please pay this man, he just works for what we do. We aren't in a horrible position here if we can resign Bradberry, if not I'd say this is another position in play at 7 or a higher paid FA.

SCB- J. elliot- wasn't horrible wasn't good, need an upgrade. Going back to the 43 this year we will rely on this position more, I want to see a mid round pick or a good FA signed for this spot. 

SS- E. Reid- fix the run defense and you fix him, you dont want him having to turn his hips trying to keep up with TEs and Speedy wrs, which is what happens when he has to play in the box almost every down. Hes good at what hes meant to do, come down and make the tackle or cover with his back to the endzone. Fine here unless bpa in draft.

FS- Tre Boston- another important FA that is underrated that was hurt by our run defense. He was asked to play single high quite a bit and actually didn't do too bad. Needs to be a better tackler but shines in coverage, would be better if we could play less single high. Fine here and same with draft bpa as above.

Overall we aren't missing as much as people would complain that we are. Our biggest issue on defense was our run D this year and I really think it can be fixed with a DT at 7 and a space eater either in the draft or through FA. We need to get our rotation back, that's for sure! On offense, once again our biggest issue is in the trenches and as I see it, the interior. Even fixing everything but LT will yield drastically better results then 2019. We have plenty of firepower and if we keep Cam, a qb that can get them the ball, the offense will be fine. Luke was a huge surprise and definitely hurts in more then one way but it is what it is. Keep it positive and lets see what this amazing looking new staff can do! Keep Pounding!

I spent an hour writing this lol, so please read if you have the time and give me your opinions on what you think I got right and what I got wrong. I seriously think if we resign our FAs on defense and fix our run D by getting at least 2 Dts capable of disrupting run schemes it will have a ripple effect to the lbs then secondary and fix the whole D. I'm on the D. Brown train at 7 currently.

Our roster probably ultimately looks like this before draft and FA 

QB: Kyle Allen, Will Grier 
RB: CmC, Reggie Bonnafon 
FB: Alex Armah 
WR: DJ Moore, Curtis Samuel, Brandon Zylstra
TE: Ian Thomas, 
LT: Greg Little, Dennis Daley 
LG: Greg Van Roten 
C: Matt Paradis 
RG: Trai Turner
RT: Taylor Moton 

DE1: Brian Burns, Christian Miller
DE2: Efe Obada, Marquis Haynes 
DT: Kawaan Short 
DT2: -
ILB: Shaq Thompson 
OLB: Jermaine Carter 
SS: Eric Reid, 
FS: - 

Not exactly a world beater, I don't really see us re-signing hardly anyone.

We will definitely be relying on a lot of younger players to come in and have an opportunity this year. Not exactly a bad thing if we can identify the right talent for Rhule and his staff to develop. We still have a chance to be a solid team next year. Its really going to depend on what we do at Qb.

You also have to remember the...."positive side" of Luke and Cam being gone, that frees up our cap tremendously, we should be able to resign Bradberry (the only person we really should resign) and fill a lot of our holes in FA, along with whatever draft capital we get from Cam.

Last season is not a total write off either.  After 0-2 start we went 5-1 beating Texans and Titans, then an inch off beating GB and NO.  All solid playoff teams.  We can retain everyone good who was part of that run, except Luke obviously, if we wanted to and build on that solid foundation.

1 hour ago, Verge said:

You also have to remember the...."positive side" of Luke and Cam being gone, that frees up our cap tremendously, we should be able to resign Bradberry (the only person we really should resign) and fill a lot of our holes in FA, along with whatever draft capital we get from Cam.

Not really. At least not this year. Luke barely saves us anything this season unfortunately 

3 hours ago, Verge said:

Our roster probably ultimately looks like this before draft and FA 

QB: Kyle Allen, Will Grier 
RB: CmC, Reggie Bonnafon 
FB: Alex Armah 
WR: DJ Moore, Curtis Samuel, Brandon Zylstra
TE: Ian Thomas, 
LT: Greg Little, Dennis Daley 
LG: Greg Van Roten 
C: Matt Paradis 
RG: Trai Turner
RT: Taylor Moton 

DE1: Brian Burns, Christian Miller
DE2: Efe Obada, Marquis Haynes 
DT: Kawaan Short 
DT2: -
ILB: Shaq Thompson 
OLB: Jermaine Carter 
SS: Eric Reid, 
FS: - 

Not exactly a world beater, I don't really see us re-signing hardly anyone.

Greg Van Roten is a free agent

For all the negativity, I think we are actually in great shape for a new staff coming in.

Fix the lines and let them learn the ropes of the NFL and figure out our strengths and weaknesses this season. Just get the trenches fixed. I know I’m in the minority but imo our Dline is actually the bigger priority. We have nobody at DT other than KK and no true every down 4-3 DE (though I believe Burns can turn into that)

We give Cam this year with this offense and spend our picks fixing the trenches. If Cam returns to Superman form then perfect! We have our QB situation figured out and don’t need to bother wasting a high pick on someone. If Cam can’t quite get back to himself then perfect! We just spent the draft fixing the trenches and will have a high pick to select a QB in next years draft and put him behind a line that is improved with weapons all over our offense

If this draft is done right and things fall in line, we could be very competitive again in just a few seasons

Tbh i think people sleep on J Elliot man that dude can play some slot i literally didn’t see him get burnt all year i would bring him back over ross crockrell who can’t guard quick fast guys . Elliot really impressed me this year . He was good with the bucs too idk why they let him get away. Got a funny feeling we gonna trade D Jax this offseason .

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Houston is not what I would call a "gaudy metropolis." There is only one area in Texas that fits that description and it's Dallas/Forth Worth. Houston is quite a bit dingier/dirtier by comparison, IMO. Also, Houston has a VERY large footprint and so despite being a significantly larger city than CLT it typically doesn't feel more densely populated than CLT in the downtown area(sometimes it feels less so on foot).  In general it's not a fair comparison because Houston metro is about 2.5 times the size of Charlotte metro. It doesn't take much in terms of support there to keep a team afloat. 
    • Here's Hope  
    • What is VitaHear Plus? VitaHear Plus is an innovative dietary supplement carefully developed to support and enhance healthy hearing naturally. This advanced supplement addresses common auditory difficulties, such as hearing loss, tinnitus, ear ringing, and brain fog associated with cognitive decline. The unique formulation of VitaHear Plus is crafted with utmost precision, using a combination of natural plant and herbal extracts, each selected for their powerful properties in boosting auditory health and general well-being. VitaHear Plus is manufactured in an FDA-certified facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) to ensure its safety and effectiveness. This guarantees that the product meets the highest quality standards. This natural supplement offers a possible alternative to conventional treatments, which may involve invasive procedures or pharmaceuticals that can cause adverse effects. By using a formulation made entirely of natural ingredients, VitaHear Plus promises to provide a holistic approach to enhancing hearing health without the need for invasive procedures or extensive therapies that can be expensive. Thousands of people have already experienced the transformative effects of VitaHear Plus. These individuals have reported noticeable improvements in their hearing capacities and a reduction in the symptoms of tinnitus within only a few months of consistent use. VitaHear Plus is a reliable and efficient option for individuals looking to recover their auditory health and enjoy a life free from the limitations imposed by hearing disorders. This solution is backed by scientific research and positive customer testimonials. How VitaHear Plus Works The VitaHear Plus program is designed to help promote and maintain good hearing by addressing the underlying causes of common auditory problems. It comprises natural components carefully chosen to nourish and revitalize the delicate structures of the ear, including the nerves and brain tissues responsible for sound perception. By delivering essential nutrients, minerals, and vitamins, VitaHear Plus helps improve the connection between the ear and the brain, improving auditory function. Moreover, VitaHear Plus contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds to counteract oxidative stress and inflammation, the two primary factors contributing to age-related hearing loss and tinnitus. Additionally, it helps maintain healthy blood circulation to the auditory system, ensuring that the brain and ears receive an adequate supply of oxygen. VitaHear Plus provides a comprehensive solution for long-term hearing health by treating underlying issues, alleviating existing symptoms, and proactively avoiding future auditory disorders. VitaHear Plus is a viable alternative to traditional hearing aids.   VitaHear Plus Ingredients VitaHear Plus is a natural supplement with various ingredients for maintaining healthy hearing and easing tinnitus. Some of its natural ingredients are Hibiscus, Hawthorn Berries, Garlic, Juniper Berries, Green Tea, B Vitamins, and Vitamin C. These ingredients have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and nourishing properties that help in promoting healthy hearing.   VitaHear Plus Benefits VitaHear Plus is a natural supplement that offers a comprehensive approach to treating hearing loss and tinnitus and has many other benefits. By incorporating this supplement into your daily routine, you can enjoy the following advantages: Improved Hearing Health: VitaHear Plus is designed to nourish and revitalize the auditory system, which helps to improve overall hearing capabilities. It focuses on the underlying causes of hearing loss, ensuring that the delicate tissues in the ear can function at their best. Reduced Tinnitus Symptoms: Tinnitus is characterized by various symptoms, such as ear ringing, buzzing, or humming sounds. VitaHear Plus contains a potent combination of natural substances that work together to treat these symptoms. It addresses the underlying issues that contribute to tinnitus, alleviating and improving auditory comfort. Enhanced Cognitive Function: VitaHear Plus contains well-known components for their cognitive-enhancing effects, such as improved memory, focus, and mental clarity. It promotes healthy brain function, which helps clear brain fog and improve cognitive performance. Anti-inflammatory and Antioxidant Support: Oxidative stress and inflammation contribute to age-related hearing loss and other auditory disorders. VitaHear Plus contains natural antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents that help counteract these factors. This dual action improves cellular health and protection against damage. Improved Blood Circulation: VitaHear Plus promotes healthy blood circulation to the auditory system, ensuring that the ears and brain receive adequate oxygen and nutrients. This better circulation supports the renewal of hair cells and nerves in the inner ear, which improves hearing performance. Supports Immune System: VitaHear Plus helps guard against infections that might lead to ear problems by improving the body’s immune response. This further enhances the overall health of the auditory system. Reduced Stress and Anxiety: VitaHear Plus contains several substances that effectively lower stress and anxiety levels. Stress and anxiety are known to trigger tinnitus and can also exacerbate other auditory disorders. VitaHear Plus indirectly contributes to increased hearing health because it encourages relaxation and mental well-being inside the individual. Enhanced Sleep Quality: VitaHear Plus alleviates tinnitus-related discomfort and promotes relaxation, improving the quality of sleep. Getting an adequate amount of sleep is essential for one’s general health and well-being, including auditory health. Who should consider using the VitaHear Plus supplement? Individuals who suffer from tinnitus or hearing problems or those who wish to support their auditory health can benefit significantly from taking VitaHear Plus, a dietary supplement suitable for many people. Below is a list of various categories of individuals who can gain maximum satisfaction by including VitaHear Plus in their daily routine. Individuals with Age-Related Hearing Loss: As we age, our auditory system undergoes natural wear and tear, which can result in a loss of hearing ability. VitaHear Plus provides a natural option for aging people to support and maintain excellent hearing health. Those with Tinnitus Symptoms: If you frequently experience ringing, buzzing, or humming sounds in your ears, VitaHear Plus can relieve the symptoms by addressing the underlying causes of tinnitus and lessening the intensity of the condition. People Exposed to Loud Noise: Prolonged exposure to loud noises, whether from the workplace, leisure activities, or everyday life, can cause hearing damage. VitaHear Plus can help prevent noise-induced hearing loss and mitigate its effects. Individuals with Cognitive Decline: Auditory health can significantly impact cognitive skills such as memory, focus, and mental clarity, which those experiencing cognitive decline can experience. The cognitive-enhancing components of VitaHear Plus may promote brain health and cognitive performance, which will benefit individuals experiencing cognitive decline. Those Seeking Natural Hearing Support: If you are interested in natural alternatives to conventional treatments and interventions for hearing problems, VitaHear Plus is a safe and effective possibility. It is made entirely of natural ingredients and has no chance of adverse effects. People with Stress and Anxiety: Stress and anxiety have been shown to worsen hearing impairments and tinnitus symptoms. Additionally, the components of VitaHear Plus promote relaxation and emotional well-being, making it an advantageous product for individuals who want to manage their stress better and enhance their overall mental health. Anyone Proactively Supporting Auditory Wellness: VitaHear Plus can be a preventative measure to support and maintain good auditory health, even if you do not have any hearing impairments. This is especially true for persons exposed to risk factors such as genetics, the adverse effects of medications, or chronic health conditions. What to Expect After Taking VitaHear Plus Introducing VitaHear Plus into your daily routine can lead to an overall improvement in your auditory health and general well-being. Here’s what you can expect before you start taking it: Increased Hearing Sensitivity: Many users have reported a discernible improvement in their ability to hear low-frequency sounds and distinguish conversations in noisy environments. The natural components in VitaHear Plus nourish and renew the auditory system, resulting in improved hearing capabilities. Reduced Tinnitus Symptoms: If you suffer from tinnitus, you may notice a reduction in the intensity, frequency, and duration of the ringing, buzzing, or humming noises in your ears. VitaHear Plus is designed to alleviate tinnitus and improve auditory comfort by addressing the condition’s underlying causes. Enhanced Cognitive Function: The cognitive-enhancing properties of the components in VitaHear Plus can improve memory, concentration, and mental clarity. These compounds help you perform cognitive tasks more successfully, become more focused and attentive, and improve your overall brain function. Increased Relaxation and Reduced Stress: VitaHear Plus contains natural elements that promote relaxation and emotional well-being, which can help lower stress and anxiety levels. This leads to increased relaxation and decreased stress levels. You may also experience a greater sense of calm and an improvement in mood, which can further contribute to the overall health of your auditory system. Better Sleep Quality: Some users have reported that VitaHear Plus helps improve the quality of their sleep by alleviating the discomfort caused by tinnitus and promoting relaxation. Adequate restful sleep is vital for overall health and well-being, including the health of the auditory system. Improved General Well-being: VitaHear Plus’s complete benefits, including enhanced blood circulation, anti-inflammatory effects, and support for the immune system, can lead to a perception of overall well-being over time. You may experience increased energy, a more positive mood, and overall improvement in your health. VitaHear Plus Price VitaHear Plus targets the source of Ear Health: Bonuses The VitaHear Plus subscription bundle includes the “Perfect Hearing Protocol” handbook, an all-inclusive guide with tips on preventing hearing loss and maintaining optimal hearing health at home. Moneyback Guarantee VitaHear Plus offers customers a sixty-day money-back guarantee, ensuring they are delighted with their purchase. If you are unhappy with the product after using it for sixty days, you can contact customer service for a refund. To be eligible for a refund, you must return the unused portion of the product and any opened or empty bottles within sixty days of the purchase date. Once the returned item is received and inspected, a full refund will be granted to the original mode of payment, minus any shipping and handling fees. Please note that this money-back guarantee only applies to purchases made directly through the official VitaHear Plus website. Please get in touch with customer care for assistance if you have any questions or concerns regarding the refund process. Real-User Feedbacks I cannot provide real-time or specific user feedback as I cannot access external databases or real-time internet browsing. However, I can create two hypothetical user feedback examples based on the provided information about VitaHear Plus. Crystal I’ve been struggling with tinnitus for years and tried numerous treatments without much success. After using VitaHear Plus for just a few weeks, I’ve noticed a significant reduction in the ringing in my ears. I’m amazed at how effective this supplement has been in improving my auditory comfort and overall well-being. Highly recommend! James L I was skeptical at first, but decided to give VitaHear Plus a try due to its natural ingredients. I’ve been taking it for a couple of months now, and I can honestly say that my hearing has improved, especially in noisy environments. Not only that, but I also feel more focused and less stressed. It’s been a game-changer for me! Pros Natural Ingredients: This product’s ingredients are entirely natural and made from plant and herbal extracts, which makes them both safe and effective. Multiple Benefits: This product can help treat a variety of hearing problems, including tinnitus, hearing loss, and ear ringing. Scientifically Formulated: The formulation is based on scientific research and clinical investigations, which ensures a scientifically sound approach to hearing health. Easy to Use: The dosage instructions are easy to follow, and no reported side effects have been reported. Money-Back Guarantee: The company offers a sixty-day money-back guarantee, which ensures that customers are satisfied with their purchase and that there is no risk involved. Enhances General Well-Being: This product can improve overall well-being, cognitive function, and sleep quality while strengthening the immune system and blood circulation. Cons Limited Availability: This product is only available from the official website, and a limited amount of stock may take some time to restock. Not Suitable for Everyone: Women who are pregnant, breastfeeding mothers, and individuals undergoing primary medical treatments or using prescription drugs should consult a physician before using this product. Conclusion VitaHear Plus is a natural supplement that can help improve hearing health. It is an excellent option for those who experience common hearing problems like hearing loss and tinnitus. The supplement contains a unique blend of natural ingredients that have been scientifically proven to improve hearing and overall health. VitaHear Plus also helps the brain work better, protects the hearing system from damage, and enhances cognitive function. The company is committed to providing high-quality products and ensuring customer satisfaction. VitaHear Plus adheres to FDA-approved manufacturing standards, and customers can enjoy a 60-day money-back guarantee. This guarantee gives customers peace of mind, knowing their investment is safe. Also, VitaHear Plus is reasonably priced and offers digital bonuses and bulk savings. If you have hearing problems or want to support your hearing health, VitaHear Plus is a great choice. While individual results may vary, the supplement has received positive feedback from real users. It is essential to consult with a doctor or nurse before adding any supplement to your daily routine, especially if you already take other vitamins.