• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Hire Samir Suleiman From Steelers To Be Their Capologist

bobsfoodbasics

9 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

That's a good choice. He would have learned under Omar Khan, considered by many to be the best in the business.

Suleiman has gotten consideration for GM interviews but I don't think it ever actually happened.

I wonder if they’d consider Suleiman for an executive VP role as the tweet indicated he’d be more than a capologist? And who else did we hire from the Steelers?

I wonder if they'll also look at Brandon Hunt.

Technically his title of " Pro Scouting Coordinator" would make it sound like "Assistant GM" would be a promotion but the Steelers could still block it or put conditions on it.

Bouchette has said that Hunt is the guy the Steelers would promote to GM if they lost Kevin Colbert.

Not to derail the thread, but I notice no one seems to have an issue with the guy’s name or cultural heritage when he comes from a proven organization.

Its always amusing to me how a lot of racists and bigots just kind of fade away when someone is clearly good at what they do.

Love the hire. Cap management is def on the “needs improvement” list. Here’s hoping Mr. Suleiman can help us in that area.

Archived