• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who wins the NFC South next year

bigpoppa

Who wins the NFC South?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the south?

• Saints
    • Falcons
    • Panthers
    • Bucs

Inspired by Mr. Scott's who are the Super Bowl contenders next year. The more important question, what team will we be laughing and making memes about in Janurary of next year?

Saints are the easy favorite, but holes got exposed and Bree's arm will at some point fall off. Atlanta finished strong but is Atlanta. Bucs gonna Buc. We will probably surprise some but fall short.

I think we’re tanking/starting a rebuild so I didn’t pick us, but of course I hope we take it back.

Aints, sorry they are going to fall back down to earth with QB struggles.

Falcons, I think Quinn has run his course and will falter again this year and be fired.

And in come my predicted NFC South Champs....

THE BUCS

Arians is a solid HC, good enough to come in and in year 2 take the division, yes even with the Bucs, but not great enough to go very far or to have consistent success. I think they move on from Jameis and Arians gets himself a veteran QB in FA that he can revive the career of like he did with Carson Palmer in AZ. Their OL is solid and their weapons are amazing. And their D is actually coming on a bit.

I’ll probably look stupid a year from now when the Bucs are the Bucs yet again, but that’s my prediction right now.

59 minutes ago, PantherBoy95 said:

The Carolina Panthers.

I say we will finish dead last.  It will take 2 years to finish this rebuild.  We could end up 3rd but I believe that is a push.  Take two years for the new players to get experience.  Cam came in and we went 6 and 11 in 2011.  Cam's 2nd year we went 7 and 9.  It was the 3rd year we went 12 and 4 under Cam.  

I imagine all the Saints' key pieces will be back next year, including Brees. They have the most talented team in the division, and it's not particularly close. Unless somebody steps up to challenge them, they're the favorites to win next year. I'd expect another 12-plus win season for them unless a really important piece misses significant time. My God it pains me to say that.

1 hour ago, t96 said:

I think we’re tanking/starting a rebuild so I didn’t pick us, but of course I hope we take it back.

Aints, sorry they are going to fall back down to earth with QB struggles.

Falcons, I think Quinn has run his course and will falter again this year and be fired.

And in come my predicted NFC South Champs....

THE BUCS

Arians is a solid HC, good enough to come in and in year 2 take the division, yes even with the Bucs, but not great enough to go very far or to have consistent success. I think they move on from Jameis and Arians gets himself a veteran QB in FA that he can revive the career of like he did with Carson Palmer in AZ. Their OL is solid and their weapons are amazing. And their D is actually coming on a bit.

I’ll probably look stupid a year from now when the Bucs are the Bucs yet again, but that’s my prediction right now.

If they get a QB to only throw 15 INTs instead of 30 they would have been playoff bound this season. They are better than people think. Jameis Winston killed them at the worst possible times. 

Archived