• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Olsen release wasn't mutual

bigpoppa

14 minutes ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

Why do we always have drama when people leave? Clearly we don't have the right people handling those situations

We tried to be nice and make it seem mutual but Olsen is the one bringing it up. I love Greg but the last time he complained he got what he wanted but this isn’t Jerry Richardson’s team anymore.

9 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

We tried to be nice and make it seem mutual but Olsen is the one bringing it up. I love Greg but the last time he complained he got what he wanted but this isn’t Jerry Richardson’s team anymore.

Olsen is the main reason we have Hurney. 

15 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Also Greg's own words... 

What I heard from Greg before this was that he didn't want to be a part of a rebuilding team.  What I heard from Rhule is that he wanted staff and players who bought into the process.

I think some of Greg's comments on FNZ may involve a little revisionist history.

41 minutes ago, PantherCam213 said:

What I heard from Greg before this was that he didn't want to be a part of a rebuilding team.  What I heard from Rhule is that he wanted staff and players who bought into the process.

I think some of Greg's comments on FNZ may involve a little revisionist history.

I've heard the whole "rebuild" thing a couple of times, but I can't remember if I've heard Olsen himself actually say it.

That's one of the hard parts about following the NFL, honestly. It's often difficult to determine who's telling the truth from who's doing PR from who's doing damage control.

Archived